Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 05:19 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,236 times

Advertisements

I mean they support what we say, but how many times can we hear the same narrative. Arrest someone or stop talking about it. And I think most people as well are tiring of it and Hannity even admits he's taking a chance by pretty much staying on the same subject for half the show.

though, his show does provide a daily updated synopsis of what is being uncovered...who is filing for what, who the players are/were, etc, etc.

However, If there is no 'end", as in people being indicted, its a complete waste of time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 05:21 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Is someone forcing you to watch them?

Old 07-28-2019, 06:27 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,856,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I mean they support what we say, but how many times can we hear the same narrative. Arrest someone or stop talking about it. And I think most people as well are tiring of it and Hannity even admits he's taking a chance by pretty much staying on the same subject for half the show.

though, his show does provide a daily updated synopsis of what is being uncovered...who is filing for what, who the players are/were, etc, etc.

However, If there is no 'end", as in people being indicted, its a complete waste of time.
I watch them every now and then and you can't blame Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson for the circus the left have put on for over 2 years.

Old 07-28-2019, 06:34 AM

30,612 posts, read 18,192,641 times
No more than I am sick of the same narrative coming from Whoopi, Behar, Maddow, Matthews, Mika B., Joe S., Cooper, Cuomo, and every other loon in the mainstream "media."

Old 07-28-2019, 07:00 AM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Corporate media does to your brain what sugar does to your teeth

Old 07-28-2019, 07:05 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:

I never watch Fox news or listen to talk radio. It is just as bad as MSNBC and CNN.

Democrat bad- republican good. It really gets boring after a while.

Likewise, I cannot understand why anyone would listen to CNN or MSNBC, which is even worse.

Democrat good- republican evil spawn from hell.

The leftist media has more of a hysterical, emotional bent to it and is akin to a little, hysterical girl screaming about something that irritates them. I didn't like that when my oldest was a teen, and I certainly don't like it now. Fortunately, my oldest grew up- CNN and MSNBC didn't.

Old 07-28-2019, 07:09 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
They remind me so much of Rush Limbaugh. For a long time, years ago, I had Limbaugh on my radio while working in my garage, and I thought his show was a parody, a comedy show. Then, one day, I woke up and realized HE WAS SERIOUS !!

Carlson and (especially) Hannity are cut from the same cloth. Ugly natured, negative naysayers of doom and gloom, who have found a certain disgruntled, bigoted audience who think the same way they do. I could never listen to either one of them from more than about 2 seconds before changing channels. They are an insult to my sensibilities and intelligence.

Old 07-28-2019, 07:11 AM

8,479 posts, read 4,724,709 times
Yup. That’s why I quit Hannity and his ilk probably a dozen years ago.

Old 07-28-2019, 07:13 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Let’s put this into perspective.

Cable news attracts an older and whiter audience.

Hannity has about 2.5 -3 million viewers in a country of 365 million.

Hannity attracts a fraction of the audience that watches Monday Night Football or top rated network shows. Then there's Netflix, HULU, Amazon etc.

Most people are not talking about last night’s cable news at the water cooler.

Old 07-28-2019, 08:09 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,267,783 times
Quote:

I stopped listening to Hannity back in 2004 after the Iraq war debacle. The guy is a political hack...the sooner people realize that, the better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media