Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 07:16 AM

3,198 posts, read 2,466,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocytoma View Post
Tucker Carlson is not a racist... and he's actually one of the best pundits in the media... but when he makes segments like this... he gets branded a racist, and loses advertisers.

White Supremacy is not a Hoax... and people dont have to register, or be apart of groups like the KKK to be considered a white supremacist. They are growing in number. That is a fact.

I don't blame Trump... I blame Obama, and all the identity politics/anti white racist bull**** that he did for 8 years.

White supremacy was a reaction to Obama.

The only way you end this nonsense is by actually securing the border/ending illegal immigration. No one has a problem with legal immigrants... but even white supremacists are right when they talk of an invasion...

why does a nation need to take in millions of dirt poor hispanics (that DO NOT BELONG IN THE COUNTRY) who bring crime&drugs? depress wages, and steal welfare? ruin schools& hospitals? Because they (once given amnesty), and their born citizen anchor babies vote democrat?

without being honest you can't criticize the other side.

White Supremacy is disgusting, but Obama's identity politics was just as disgusting. (I never saw media hysteria ripping him apart).
I am out of rep points so want to commend you for staying everything I agree with. Most of us only want to go about our daily lives without being labeled anything.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:33 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,518,787 times
Obama drove a bigger dividing wedge, than all the Gore and Kerry rhetoric combined...
One only has to remember Barrack's actions to create racism where it did not exist, along with reading Mooches college thesis, to see what the Obama's are all about.

Every Communist revolution, pitted the people against each other at the direction of the Marxist ideology.
Cloward & Piven Strategy

Old 08-08-2019, 09:40 AM

8,457 posts, read 4,509,892 times
Good to see he is getting a much needed vacation. So much work had him not thinking straight.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:45 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,679,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
I might have to start watching this guy. He recognizes the game the left is playing.

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...roblem-1452924

White supremacy is a BELIEF....not an organization, although there are hate groups organized around the belief, however, one can believe in white supremacy without hating. I mean....many men believe that men are superior to women.....but they don't hate women. A white supremacist is simply a person who believes that the white race is superior over one or more other races, genetically...in things that count in society and modernity.

In light of that. I would agree that hate group white supremacy is not a big issue in America. I do believe, however, that white supremacy as a belief is a big issue in America....in how that impacts the lives of blacks. Men might feel they are superior to women....but men realize that they NEED women in their lives. Many whites feel that blacks are inferior and they don't feel that they or this country needs them.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:00 AM

2,180 posts, read 637,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Maybe because its the "eye" of the hurricane of white imperialism.

Compared to what? The brown colonialism that ravaged Europe for hundreds of years before (and LONGER) than white imperialism? The yellow imperialism sweeping Africa at this very moment?

It's the 21st century and a globalized world. Let's grow up.

You don't get to be a brown person in American and ascribe racist tendencies as a white phenomena or character flaw, when the places where people who look like you are the majority are absolute hell holes for everyone else.

There's a wide world and several millenia of history out there outside the United States from 1620 - 1965. Research it.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:06 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,679,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
Compared to what? The brown colonialism that ravaged Europe for hundreds of years before (and LONGER) than white imperialism? The yellow imperialism sweeping Africa at this very moment?

It's the 21st century and a globalized world. Let's grow up.

You don't get to be a brown person in American and ascribe racist tendencies as a white phenomena or character flaw, when the places where people who look like you are the majority are absolute hell holes for everyone else.

There's a wide world and several millenia of history out there outside the United States from 1620 - 1965. Research it.

When whites were just in Europe....the masses of whites were impoverished. It was a rigid class system of clergy and aristocrats. It was not until colonization and imperialism did things start to improve for the white masses and all that colonization and imperialism impacted what they now call "people of color". It subtracted from them and added to whites....via land, labor and resources.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:10 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,045,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Tucker is an attention seeking bore.
This. he is trying to copy ann coulter, or maybe that infowars guy who almost had his kids taken away from him because the courts determined he was insane.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:16 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,718,391 times
The pathetic Liberals are using these shootings to try and make Trump look bad. The reality for the diaper-wearing Liberals is that America Loves Trump! America knows what the Liberals are trying to do....

The Liberals are an ugly bunch filled with bitterness, and they have tried to start a hate war... THEY alone have tried to divide this country, along with the Liberal news media like CNN and MSNBC.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
So it's okay for Republicans to divide the country by saying some Americans aren't "real" Americans and don't hold "real" American values?
I'll stand with you on that, if you can present a rational example. We can perform an inquiry and have a dialogue to solve the problem.
The children of illegal aliens and refugees, are constitutionally real Americans, but are their parents allowing them to assimilate, to baseball, apple pie and Chevrolet. Raising the flag of another country, is an act of war.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't come close to blaming all the problems on white supremacy but there is a good segment of society that is worried about the changing demographics. The point is that white supremacy and home grown terror is most definitely along with Russia which he also claimed was a hoax. The FBI and the other intelligence agencies agree that the white supremacist terror groups are a large problem, I didn't see him address that issue once.

But when your listening to a commentator that believes the Russian investigation was a hoax credibility no longer matters.
of 320+ million people, less than .00000001% of people, identify as white is right.
You are going to completely flip society on it's head over so few people with bad ideas?
I think many people were born and raised to see things where they are not. The trap of Perpetual Victimhood, is taught to the point everyone in the community is overly sensitive and easily offended, leading to a violent outcome. All over creating a crisis, where none exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media