Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2021, 04:48 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,716,580 times

Advertisements

Dan is, of late, giving more and more reason to take notice and stick with him for longer than I've had patience for in the past. I've stated before that I was puzzled and disappointed with his selection to fill the radio time slot that was Rush's for decades. Nothing against him personally, just didn't feel that doing a radio talk show was his thing.

I've sampled his show many times and have never been impressed until yesterday, when I stumbled upon his honest and forthright assessment of the COVID vaccine as the major disappointment that it is....and how we have been lied to about it from the start. And about the insanity and immorality of these vaccine mandates that seem to be exploding in number.

I can't adequately describe how gratifying this was to hear. The advocacy of these vaccines, knowing now what we know, is irresponsibility and ignorance. Mandating them takes that to a criminal level.

Point number two for applause for Dan....

https://rsbnetwork.com/news/dan-bong...ot-acceptable/

Fox needs to be slammed and slammed hard for the multitude of poor decisions they have made recently. Only a corporate moron would edit a show called Unfiltered without informing the host. Still, it took a lot of courage on Dan's part to publicly call them on it.

As a news network, an association of journalists (don't we wish we still had them), Fox should have been doing the investigation legwork to gather and report the facts of the fraud that this election was. Not only did they abdicate that journalistic responsibility, they block the reporting by those doing their work for them. Unforgivable.

Thank you, Dan, for bringing that to light....keep up the good work. You'll have more and more of my ear as long as you do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2021, 06:29 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
I never heard of this crackpot. It`s so hard for these people to break through a crowded field of crackpots these days. 900 have died from the vaccines and 625,000 have died from Covid 19 and thousands more have been permanently damaged by it. The average 3rd grader can understand the math.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:51 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,320,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Dan is, of late, giving more and more reason to take notice and stick with him for longer than I've had patience for in the past. I've stated before that I was puzzled and disappointed with his selection to fill the radio time slot that was Rush's for decades. Nothing against him personally, just didn't feel that doing a radio talk show was his thing.

I've sampled his show many times and have never been impressed until yesterday, when I stumbled upon his honest and forthright assessment of the COVID vaccine as the major disappointment that it is....and how we have been lied to about it from the start. And about the insanity and immorality of these vaccine mandates that seem to be exploding in number.

I can't adequately describe how gratifying this was to hear. The advocacy of these vaccines, knowing now what we know, is irresponsibility and ignorance. Mandating them takes that to a criminal level.

Point number two for applause for Dan....

https://rsbnetwork.com/news/dan-bong...ot-acceptable/

Fox needs to be slammed and slammed hard for the multitude of poor decisions they have made recently. Only a corporate moron would edit a show called Unfiltered without informing the host. Still, it took a lot of courage on Dan's part to publicly call them on it.

As a news network, an association of journalists (don't we wish we still had them), Fox should have been doing the investigation legwork to gather and report the facts of the fraud that this election was. Not only did they abdicate that journalistic responsibility, they block the reporting by those doing their work for them. Unforgivable.

Thank you, Dan, for bringing that to light....keep up the good work. You'll have more and more of my ear as long as you do.

Dan Bongino is fantastic. He's a man who can't be bought and was a former secret service agent from the tail end of the Clinton administration all the way to the Obama administration. He was a former NYPD cop before that. He brings receipts to every conversation and debate he has and he's a data and numbers guy. His podcast, radio show, and news show are all great. I record Unfiltered so there was no edit on my end for Trump's phone interview. However, it wasn't Fox that edited the interview on their YouTube page. It was YouTube that did it. However, Fox failed to inform Dan, and he explained on how he found out the hard way with friends messaging him the next day asking what happened. I loved that he called out everyone at Fox and all of his friends who didn't have his back. The guy is a breath of fresh air for Conservatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I never heard of this crackpot. It`s so hard for these people to break through a crowded field of crackpots these days. 900 have died from the vaccines and 625,000 have died from Covid 19 and thousands more have been permanently damaged by it. The average 3rd grader can understand the math.

LMAO Dan Bongino is far from a crackpot. I suggest you listen to his podcast, as he brings in data from respected doctors and interviews respected people in the field on his news show. I know this is hard for you to grasp, but Fauci isn't the only one on Earth who understands COVID. The fact that he flip flops constantly is proof that he needs to go.

Old 08-11-2021, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Dan Bongino is fantastic. He's a man who can't be bought and was a former secret service agent from the tail end of the Clinton administration all the way to the Obama administration. He was a former NYPD cop before that. He brings receipts to every conversation and debate he has and he's a data and numbers guy. His podcast, radio show, and news show are all great. I record Unfiltered so there was no edit on my end for Trump's phone interview. However, it wasn't Fox that edited the interview on their YouTube page. It was YouTube that did it. However, Fox failed to inform Dan, and he explained on how he found out the hard way with friends messaging him the next day asking what happened. I loved that he called out everyone at Fox and all of his friends who didn't have his back. The guy is a breath of fresh air for Conservatives.

LMAO Dan Bongino is far from a crackpot. I suggest you listen to his podcast, as he brings in data from respected doctors and interviews respected people in the field on his news show. I know this is hard for you to grasp, but Fauci isn't the only one on Earth who understands COVID. The fact that he flip flops constantly is proof that he needs to go.
I'd love to believe that's true, but do you have a source that confirms it? According to the RSBN article linked above, Fox News has yet to make an official statement.

Old 08-11-2021, 11:44 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,320,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
I'd love to believe that's true, but do you have a source that confirms it? According to the RSBN article linked above, Fox News has yet to make an official statement.

Bongino said this on his podcast Monday. He spent over 20 minutes breaking it down. Fox has yet to comment, but Bongino has been censored by YouTube in the past. He and his team are putting the blame on YouTube. Before Summer started, he had Trump on his podcast. YouTube inserted censor beeps on the episode so you could barely hear what Trump was saying. He's also been flagged by them when giving out factual data on COVID numbers. YouTube sent him a warning email saying they were monitoring him for potential conspiracy theories on COVID.

Old 08-11-2021, 12:37 PM

45,580 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Quote:
You never heard him... and he's a crackpot.

Tells us more about you than him...

Old 08-11-2021, 12:52 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

He`s anti-vaccine. He`s a crackpot.

Old 08-11-2021, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

+1

My user title was custom made for him. I'm hoping he'll just go away if people quit feeding him.

Old 08-11-2021, 01:21 PM

45,580 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Quote:
He`s anti-vaccine. He`s a crackpot.
That doesn't change a thing I said. In fact, your response here is proving me to be more correct.

Old 08-11-2021, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Bongino said this on his podcast Monday. He spent over 20 minutes breaking it down. Fox has yet to comment, but Bongino has been censored by YouTube in the past. He and his team are putting the blame on YouTube. Before Summer started, he had Trump on his podcast. YouTube inserted censor beeps on the episode so you could barely hear what Trump was saying. He's also been flagged by them when giving out factual data on COVID numbers. YouTube sent him a warning email saying they were monitoring him for potential conspiracy theories on COVID.
Yes, no question YouTube is well-known for their censorship - especially if it's political truth. But I see a big difference between YouTube censoring Fox and Fox preemptively censoring themselves to comply with what they expect from YouTube.

I'm hoping, from what you are saying, that Fox didn't do (the latter), but I'm afraid it would be just like the new Fox to do so. I'll await their comment, but I don't honestly expect one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media