Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 08:02 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,141,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post

I am not getting into the arguments in the other thread regarding Clay Travis's credentials for sports or news.

This is what happens when the media helps in putting an incompetent person in the White House! When he is impeached, or resigns, cackling kam will be even worse. Thank you media and RINOS! Are you happy now?

I told MrsM this AM that for the first time in my 76 years on earth that I am ashamed to be an American

Even Nixon, Carter and obuma didn't do that to me

Much more blood is to come!
How exactly did anyone do something specifically to you? You weren't ashamed by, say Abu Ghraib? You weren't ashamed as the numbers mounted of white cops killing unarmed black people? You weren't ashamed when Trump treated world leaders so contemptuously or showed he didn't understand the Constitution or announced neo-Nazis to be "fine people"?

Biden has credentials that are not only better than Trump, but better than Bush Jr.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media