Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Memphis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
KDN KDN started this thread

1 posts, read 6,546 times

Advertisements

Anyone know of some nice cheap 1 BR apartments near hacks cross and winchester? Looking for someplace to stay while I search for a house. I don't need much just a safe place to crash for 3 to 6 months.
Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2006, 06:57 PM

90 posts, read 466,060 times
Moving to that zip code as well.

There are a few around the HDQ: Southwind, Lincoln on the Green, and Westbury. Four miles east down Winchester, there is Bailey Creek, close to the Carriage crossing, a very nice, park-like apartment.

Is there a good website or something to start on house search? I heard that Gmtown and collierville are quite pricey. Mud would be a bit too far to commute to Fedex HDQ... How's Olive branch?

Old 12-18-2006, 08:12 PM

Is being in MS a bad thing?

Old 12-19-2006, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossMann View Post
croaaroad, living in MS may or may not be a bad thing or a good thing, that depends on what you're used to, expecting and wanting out of an environment- I for one would never live anywhere near the MS DElta area, but might consider on the gulf coast or barrier islands near the coast, but that's about it in that state, plus MS is poor and it has an income tax, TN does not ! that's just one variable I know, but it's worth looking at when comparing places to work, live and raise a family, also automobile registration and tags are stupid costly, I've never figured that one out- I've lived all over and I don't think I would want a MS tag on any of my cars (just my personal preference...lol...image is everything...lol...just kidding kinda...but I'd have an AL or AR tag on the benz before that ...lol)....just my humorous thought
But both will give you a MS tag on your car: MS DElta area, but might consider on the gulf coast or barrier islands near the coast... what's bad about the delta area?

Old 01-28-2013, 11:35 AM

1 posts, read 3,468 times
Hi.. I live in bailey creek. I m looking for commute
From bailey creek to fedex whq . So please do lemme know.
You can mail me [email]neelimaprecious27@gmail.com[/email]
Reach me on 631-835-7010. Thanx
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Memphis