U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Memphis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 01:16 PM

1 posts, read 19,535 times

Advertisements

I want DESPERATELY to find a salon that offers the Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening In or near Memphis. I have found 2 salons so far (Studio LaRue & Neuvo) that do it, but they start at $400...they START at $400. I am reading about people who are getting them done in New Jersey and Florida for $200...$250...

Is there a place around here (within 2 hours or so) that will do it for less?

*Personal experience preferred!!!* THANKS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2009, 05:24 PM

242 posts, read 861,391 times
Unfortunatly this is something that is MUCH more common in big metropolitan areas like Miami, NYC, Las Angelas. The prices are lowere because there is more compitition. However, in areas like Memphis there isnt much option, so prices are gonna be at the top end of the scale. YUCK!

I hope you find something! I was considering something like this as well!!! You may just want to call some of the cosmotology schools and see if they know of anyone. Or if there is a certain brand that makes these types of products, they would be a good place to start. Most brands that offer products in certain services will have a "find a salon near you" type function.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:33 AM

1 posts, read 18,946 times
call alot of your full spas... I have a place in Melbourne fl which is a small place that does it for 175 to start... but I found them by calling around

Old 08-12-2009, 10:33 AM

738 posts, read 2,280,336 times
hm, too bad you can't talk to the lady who was looking for cheap perms and swap hair! LOL, we all want what we can't have, My hair is stick straight, and I'd do anything for curls.

Old 08-15-2009, 07:25 PM

242 posts, read 861,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColliervilleMom View Post
hm, too bad you can't talk to the lady who was looking for cheap perms and swap hair! LOL, we all want what we can't have, My hair is stick straight, and I'd do anything for curls.

HA HA HA!!! This cracked me up!!!

Old 08-21-2009, 11:06 PM

1 posts, read 18,437 times
Smile las vegas brazilian blowout prices.

I recently found this stylist offering unbelievable prices. I went to see her and it was wonderful. I love the brazilian blowout . her website and location is Stats about all US cities - real estate, relocation info, house prices, home value estimator, recent sales, cost of living, crime, race, income, photos, education, maps, weather, houses, schools, neighborhoods, and more who would believe such a deal for brazilian blowout in las vegas. It was well worth the $150 price she is running right now!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawdacious View Post
I want DESPERATELY to find a salon that offers the Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening In or near Memphis. I have found 2 salons so far (Studio LaRue & Neuvo) that do it, but they start at $400...they START at $400. I am reading about people who are getting them done in New Jersey and Florida for $200...$250...

Is there a place around here (within 2 hours or so) that will do it for less?

*Personal experience preferred!!!* THANKS

Old 08-21-2009, 11:44 PM

1,286 posts, read 2,959,614 times
I know it's not exactly near Memphis, but the salon I go to in Franklin offers it and the people who have had the treatment are thrilled with it! If you do a citysearch, enter Unruli in Franklin, TN and you can read a lot of recommendations.

I'm not sure if Pavo does it but if someone in Memphis does it, they'd know about it. Might be worth giving them a call. When I lived in Memphis I went to Pavo and it's a great salon.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:11 AM

1 posts, read 16,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Darkblade View Post
call alot of your full spas... I have a place in Melbourne fl which is a small place that does it for 175 to start... but I found them by calling around
Can you please give me the name of the salon in Melbourne that does it for that cheap as I am interested in having it done. Thank you!

Old 10-10-2009, 04:19 PM

2 posts, read 19,854 times
Gina Winter @ Stella Reed Salon
901-791-0360

Old 11-09-2009, 06:54 PM

1 posts, read 16,199 times
Hello,If you are looking for silky smooth, frizz free, damage free, healthy looking hair, visit Brazilian Keratin Hair Therapy, Brazilian Treatments for information and questionsThank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Memphis
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or