Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2012, 12:12 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times

Advertisements

Thanks to you all!

I love the way my hair came out.

Thanks to the crazed way my daughter and I hit the stores, we are pretty broke right now!

However, we have everything we need! Woohoo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2012, 12:20 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,938,824 times
Not to be cruel , but do you ladies have anything else to do besides carry on a chit-chat , when the forum was " How do you feel about the holidays" ? I am sure you could continue your personal trips to the hair dresser , etc some other way, if not email, than try the telephone, or texting.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:14 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
^^^ If you bothered to read through the thread, you'd know it's a little more than "chit-chat". Hiknapster has been through a lot, and having a paycheck of her own to go out and get a haircut is not just about a haircut.

Yes, I agree it is off-topic. The "holidays" in question that started the thread were at the end of last year.

If you don't want to be part of the conversation, why are you bothering to read the thread and comment on it? Just move on.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
^^^ If you bothered to read through the thread, you'd know it's a little more than "chit-chat". Hiknapster has been through a lot, and having a paycheck of her own to go out and get a haircut is not just about a haircut.

Yes, I agree it is off-topic. The "holidays" in question that started the thread were at the end of last year.

If you don't want to be part of the conversation, why are you bothering to read the thread and comment on it? Just move on.
because it keeps coming up on my computer, that's why.if you want to con tune , I do not care, but the moderator might. This is the last you will from me, it's been fun.

Old 03-26-2012, 09:16 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
because it keeps coming up on my computer, that's why.if you want to con tune , I do not care, but the moderator might. This is the last you will from me, it's been fun.
LOL, nothing keeps coming up on a computer, you have to willfully click on it, hehehe.

But yes, we are off-topic.

Let's talk about Easter! Palm Sunday first, though!

Old 03-26-2012, 09:26 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
LOL, nothing keeps coming up on a computer, you have to willfully click on it, hehehe.

But yes, we are off-topic.

Let's talk about Easter! Palm Sunday first, though!

Old 03-26-2012, 09:31 AM

4,164 posts, read 6,315,874 times
Mightyqueen...Good for you for "speaking up!" I tried to rep you but the system wouldn't let me!...It used to be fun to come on this thread and talk about past and present holidays and memories...And support each other through all of our daily "ups" and "downs." It felt "safe" here. We had fun here...This thread helped me cope and "survive" the Christmas season without going "bonkers" and sinking into a horrible depression. (Due to my son's brain tumors and ongoing health problems etc.)...It became like a "home" to me where I could go to be with friends...Anyway maybe we do go "off-topic" at times but we always try to bring it back to current holidays (and seasons) eventually. Right?....Easter is coming up and I'll be relying on this thread and all of my friends here to "stay sane!" (Through all the "ups" and "downs" and "in-betweens" of the holiday season and life in general!) Thanks!

Old 03-26-2012, 11:20 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,592,930 times
When is Palm Sunday? . I dont do all that anymore. Was thinking yesterday the next holiday I even "celebrate" is Father's Day, or maybe 4th of July.

Of course Mardi Gras (related to Lent somehow?) is cool and fun but I think its over, didnt get to party this year.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
When is Palm Sunday? . I dont do all that anymore. Was thinking yesterday the next holiday I even "celebrate" is Father's Day, or maybe 4th of July.

Of course Mardi Gras (related to Lent somehow?) is cool and fun but I think its over, didnt get to party this year.
You know, some of your " friends" don't like you all that much. You do sound like a free thinker.....aw, but I promised I would not say anything any more, darn, excuse the post, I am sorry.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:25 PM

4,164 posts, read 6,315,874 times
darstar...Were you attacking dreamofmonterey? Why? She was trying to bring talk about holidays and special events back to this thread. That's all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health