Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2013, 09:17 PM

33 posts, read 52,008 times

Advertisements

i'm seeking a worthy substitute for coffee. my case is i been using folgers instant for years without problem tlll those damn folgers fools put too much pesticide to it and ruined it. i later found i was not the only one to experience this when i found other testimonies as well.

i seem to have difficulty finding another instant brand that comes close to the cognition and mood boast of folgers instant. i tried both lines of instants and brews. and the results ranged from some making me sleepy to others simply not striking good stable mood and cognition boost.

has anyone experienced such a wide range of differences?

i suspect the problems lie in elements ranging from how coffee's grown to it's chemical composition. i'm quite surprised folgers was the only one that got it right before. i looked into what some experts have said on the matter such a mercola.

and i'm don't want to hear the suggestion of quitting. for people who don't get the positive benefits of coffee, my argument is this ,"why give up a good thing?", just because you don't know a good substitute doesn't mean there no answer out there.

i'm quite fed up with the great number of coffee brands out there as it seem too difficult to find a good brand.

i welcome substitution ideas from intelligent people out there that know of better replacements.

i like read from an article written by a scientist saying that matcha an ideal substitute to coffee as mind/energy boost while cancelling out the "jittery" effect of it's caffeine content.

can anyone testify to comparison between matcha and coffee?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health