Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 10:47 AM

5,271 posts, read 4,679,161 times

Advertisements

You're not alone, there are much many other people suffering. If people are your main problem, you can try meeting new people around you, you'll be surprised by seeing there are other people that think the same as you! We all are replying as people, and if we're good, it means good people other than you exist, they're just less common and many are hiding because they fear rejection. Try to do the first step, greet people you don't know during certain situations (of course it's really awkward to do so when walking around the streets), like if you are in a place where people meet, like just outside a library, for example. Maybe you'll not like the first person, the second, the 19th, but trust me, you'll eventually find that person. Of course, because it is rare, it is much more appreciated. You can also try to apply to a new job that pays you enough. Then you can find another two or three good people. With a new job and caring people, it shouldn't be that bad. If we need us (people who post here), we are here to listen to your problems.

If you see happy people on your social network feed, chances are they only post about good things, so you can get a wrong impression.

I don't know what else to say, so please keep us updated.

Have a nice day, you deserve it ♥
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 02:20 PM

7,991 posts, read 5,385,476 times
We need an update upsadaisy--how are you doing?

Old 06-16-2016, 05:20 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,137,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGi603 View Post
We need an update upsadaisy--how are you doing?
Better thank you. I spent time in the hospital but Im out now and doing better. Im looking for a new job so thats a positive. I'm only getting twenty hours a week but the positive side is that I can spend more time at church.

Thanks Gigi and hope you are good to

Old 06-16-2016, 05:52 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,254,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsadaisy View Post
Better thank you. I spent time in the hospital but Im out now and doing better. Im looking for a new job so thats a positive. I'm only getting twenty hours a week but the positive side is that I can spend more time at church.

Glad to hear you are doing better. Hope you find a new job soon.

Old 06-16-2016, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff42 View Post
Glad to hear you are doing better. Hope you find a new job soon.
Thanks! Hope you are well to

Old 06-16-2016, 06:07 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,575,824 times
Quote:

What were you in the hospital for? Where do you work now for that part-time job?

Old 06-16-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
What were you in the hospital for? Where do you work now for that part-time job?
I don't want to post why on here. But Im OK now.

I still work at the gas station. It's really really part time but atleast it's something lol. Keeps me in Mac n cheese!

Old 06-17-2016, 10:17 AM

5,271 posts, read 4,679,161 times
Quote:

I still work at the gas station. It's really really part time but atleast it's something lol. Keeps me in Mac n cheese!
Are you actually OK? Or relatively OK? They're two different things. I hope you are actually OK
How do you feel now? We'd like to know

Old 06-17-2016, 10:43 AM

3,978 posts, read 4,575,824 times
Quote:
As long as you're ok now and moving forward.

Old 06-17-2016, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverBlack View Post
Are you actually OK? Or relatively OK? They're two different things. I hope you are actually OK
How do you feel now? We'd like to know
I feel ok. I'm single again but not looking. I was super sad about it an I have my ups and downs but I just take it day by day. Im just trying to go to church more and think about the positive
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health