Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 11:48 AM

15 posts, read 7,433 times

Advertisements

For years I suffered with depression, anxiety, ADD, panic disorder, hearing voices, etc. Who knows what I really had according to the DSM, many symptoms can apply to different illnesses. I don't believe doctors tell the truth to their CUSTOMERS (me an you) though. I don't think it's completely intentional though, maybe they don't know the truth either!

I realize that what many of us need is the truth about what is going on. When I found out the truth I was able to counteract the lies and came out better than ever! It takes time and effort to change. But, if I can help another person realize what they need to get started then we've gotten somewhere haven't we!

Old 02-27-2018, 08:23 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,064,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurian Ghost View Post
For years I suffered with depression, anxiety, ADD, panic disorder, hearing voices, etc. Who knows what I really had according to the DSM, many symptoms can apply to different illnesses. I don't believe doctors tell the truth to their CUSTOMERS (me an you) though. I don't think it's completely intentional though, maybe they don't know the truth either!

I realize that what many of us need is the truth about what is going on. When I found out the truth I was able to counteract the lies and came out better than ever! It takes time and effort to change. But, if I can help another person realize what they need to get started then we've gotten somewhere haven't we!
Make a video, put it on youtube.

Old 02-27-2018, 10:25 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
Make a video, put it on youtube.
I'm expecting a sales pitch for something soon

Old 02-28-2018, 03:35 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurian Ghost View Post

OK then lets segue into what you believe to be the truth..

Old 02-28-2018, 07:49 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
Quote:
I Cured My Own Mental Illness- Ask Me Anything
Why are you suddenly on C-D talking about "curing" your depression?

Old 02-28-2018, 10:26 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,855,774 times
Depression is generally treated with therapy to bring to forefront causative issues surrounding illness, plus possible antidepressant therapy....

so, just what is the truth if it does not include the above..?

Old 02-28-2018, 02:53 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,296,094 times
Why don't you just spill it out? You're in the wrong place for sales pitch.

Old 02-28-2018, 03:18 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,505,661 times
I love it. Doctors don't know what they are doing and are corrupt. But you...you have the golden truth. Ha ha.

Old 02-28-2018, 03:44 PM

Youtube would probably censor me, I may write a book. No sales pitches, lol. I'd probably sell the book at cost or give it away.

I looked for years for a real "cure" but most books, doctors, etc led me to believe I was stuck with mental health issues forever. I gave up several times. I almost died twice, I was outside of my body. So the reason I'm suddenly here is because there are most likely others who would like to be cured or at least get things to a tolerable level. No certain reason I picked C-D other than it is fairly active. If there is someone who wants to consider the alternatives to typical medical treatment, I'd be happy to tell them. If someone doesn't care or believe me that's fine. We each find our own path.

I know all too well how depression is generally treated. I was in that system for years. I've been put in the hospital 4 times. I've lost count of how many "professionals" I've seen and how many kinds of pills I've taken. I would think at some point in time in the 28 years I was being treated that something would actually work, or that they could give me a real diagnoses. What it all boils down to in my opinion is that they are either wrong about what mental illness is or the whole treatment thing is a massive failure. Look around, does it look like it's getting worse or better?

There will probably be people who disagree with what I think is the truth. When I abandoned the idea that mainstream medical advice going to help I started to research the history of mental illness. In ancient times it was attributed to evil spirits. No one wants to think they are possessed by demons though, much less find a catholic priest to perform one. There are some terrible stories about possessed people being tortured while they call it an exorcism. That's not the way to do it. Good thing is, a priest isn't needed. It wasn't in my case anyway. I called on those above us.

I could feel something following me. Sometimes it was right at my back, sometimes I felt a presence in the room. I heard voices that told me to do all kinds of awful things. They said I should die, burn things down, destroy things and people, etc. When I was in college the voices said I was too stupid to ever use the information even if I did get a degree. It was not easy to live a normal life when there is some jerk following me around being so negative. I can see where some people might give in to them.

Occasionally, a good voice came through to help me. Usually warnings about danger. A voice also said I needed to write a book. People all over the world would know me, but I could not expect financial gain from it. The doctor I was seeing told me not to listen to good voices either. Seriously??? What if its God? or an Angel? That got me to wondering if this doctor really knew what she was talking about. She also recommended I take antipsychotics knowing I have had terrible reactions to all of them I tried. One even caused a suicide attempt.

As far as the history of when they started feeding drugs to depressed people... I can only go so far into that. It has to do with Nazi era mind control. Nazis were the first to put fluoride in water. Do you think they cared about Jews teeth? No! They wanted brainless people that were easy to control in their prison camps. You may think fluoride has nothing to do with mental illness, but research what it does to the pineal gland. It's not just sodium fluoride they put in water. Two more kinds of flouride they put in there are neurotoxins. This is only one example of the chemicals they feed us that cause us problems and they didn't stop there. They brought scientist over from Germany after the war to get to work on us.

The dark government is advocating for our demise. The give us things and do things to make us depressed then hide anything that would be of real help. I even tried religion but that's mangled too. God is real, just different than what a lot of things teach.

If a person has demons and not something biological causing mental health problems (like a head injury or brain cancer) then there is a very good chance they could heal themselves by demanding in the name of Jesus Christ that the demons be gone from them. That is the START of it. Changing patterns of behavior that caused the demon to attach are also necessary. Evil has low vibrational energy. When ours is low they attack easier. Notice when people are sad or depressed they also tend to catch more physical illness, that is no coincidence. Happiness and doing positive things will raise ones energy level.

This time last year I was contemplating suicide. I didn't understand why. My life isn't so bad. I asked God for an answer. I wasn't sure if God was real or if He'd answer me. I promised I would keep looking for the truth about His existence and my own even if I had to go in a complete circle and believe something I had previously denied. Well, I found more knowledge than I ever imagined. I found more happiness than I ever imagined. I don't take pills anymore. I'm not afraid of anything anymore, just reasonable concern. I was seeing a therapist to see if it would help. He was shocked by my quick turnaround and even learned some things from me.

There is more information out there, I just don't have time to type it all out. Hopefully it will be enough to get people to investigate more if they choose to. Or, ask something specific.

Old 02-28-2018, 03:46 PM

LOL, I'm not trying to sell anything. The pharmaceutical companies sure are though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health