Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 11:08 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfishat60 View Post
Can you say Xenophobic ? Can I spell it ? lol def: A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples.

Have you ever heard of Mexicans referring to malinchistas? That certainly is a xenophobic reaction -- but it's actually quite common in that country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2008, 09:53 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,436,372 times
we are slowly getting there, I think it's a great idea, borders are a stupid invention of human ego and ignorance.

let's destroy them!!

liberation hehehe

Old 01-19-2008, 06:13 AM

4,834 posts, read 6,121,957 times
Cool New flag? Hell NO!

I fought for the American flag as did thousands of other combat veterans and there is NO WAY I would accept a new flag to represent this new "union". I welcome a union of sorts between The U.S. and Canada but with Mexico? I think not.

Old 01-19-2008, 11:06 AM

7 posts, read 21,992 times
North American Union ? Of course! Our Economy is disolving! America has lost it's Culture. America adopted the Black Culture to please and worship the formerly oppressed Blacks, Jewelry, Trash talk, Dance, Dress, etc etc. Now we are embracing the Mexican Language, Life style and desires of the Mexican population.. American Government politics starting about 1950 began the slide toward Multiculturlism and eventual disulution of the the Constitution and the American way as we know it. American capitalism fueled by greed toward low cost, high profits, 7digit incomes and rewards for high earnings and low production cost. Everything has a domino effect. Americans wanted Laws of protection, laws that fail to provide common simple protection EXCEPT to the Criminal who has probably more protection and rights in or out of prison. (Criminals do not respect Law) So lets disarm the Law abiding Citizen so that he cannot harm the criminal! . A country divided against itself cannot stand!
We are seeing the fruits of rejecting God in favor of our own gratifications and desires toward debauchery, sexualism, perversion, and all forms of self worship. This focus toward eliminating God has been growing since the early 50's. Communism said by Premier Nikita K. said they would bury us.. They in fact sowed the seeds of rebellion from within our country through education using teachers sympethetic to Communistic Ideals. Now we have Muslims doing they same thing. They in fact are saying that America is the "Great Satan" ( of course! we have rejected God they have embraced their God) Working in high places to get their foot in the door of our highest office. Barrack Obama is a perfect example of someone who rejects American Patriotic symbols, slogans, and shows contempt to our Flag and National Anthem, a symbol of what America was, and puts on this face of being an upstanding Church going citizen? The North American. Union alias the "Amero" currency is probably a realistic scene that we will see. America is falling, falling unto the abyss of non existance into the History Book as a Memory of a once great Country founded on Christian principles of under "God we Trust" to under "SEX, MONEY, Greed and Slavery we trust". If you do not agree with this assesment? you should search web sites that document history and backgrounds of political figures. The bottom line is! America is destined to fall due to the judgement of God. So get your Turban and Burrito and pray to Mecca 5x a day.
It wouldn't matter if we elected a Chimpanzee as President. We are doomed to expire.

Old 01-19-2008, 02:01 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,328,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaipur View Post
The EU is alredy failing. The economy in Germany and France is crashing and all the nations in the EU have a negative birthrate. Unions don't work. Face it.
And yet the Euro is crushing the dollar.

Hmmmm.

Also - what on earth does having a negative birthrate have to do with the European nations being in the EU? Absolutely nothing. Russia's birthrate is negative too. In fact, virtually all of the 1st World Nations have brithrates that are falling - as do many of the developing nations such as China, India and Mexico. Economic development tends to bring with it lower birthrates, so as countries become more well-off the birthrates tend to fall (better access to birth control, more incentive to have less children). Those that are poor and ignorant are typically the ones having the most children. More educated, more affluent people tend to have less kids.

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 01-19-2008 at 02:21 PM..

Old 02-01-2008, 09:46 PM

17 posts, read 29,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
And yet the Euro is crushing the dollar.

Hmmmm.

Also - what on earth does having a negative birthrate have to do with the European nations being in the EU? Absolutely nothing. Russia's birthrate is negative too. In fact, virtually all of the 1st World Nations have brithrates that are falling - as do many of the developing nations such as China, India and Mexico. Economic development tends to bring with it lower birthrates, so as countries become more well-off the birthrates tend to fall (better access to birth control, more incentive to have less children). Those that are poor and ignorant are typically the ones having the most children. More educated, more affluent people tend to have less kids.

Ken
When you say more educated more affluent people have less children, would Bush/ Cheney fall into that category? If so I say Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the original topic.The elite of the world want a one world government, and these unions are a step toward that goal,to relieve us of our constitution and sovereignty plain and simple!
Google NASCO"north american super corridor"a 10 lane interstate straight through the heart of the US, owned by forign investors and a toll road to boot!

Old 02-02-2008, 12:00 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Not all Mexicans seem enthused about NAFTA and the NAU.

EL UNIVERSAL.com.mx

Old 02-02-2008, 02:42 AM

161 posts, read 418,173 times
its gona happen whether anyone wants it or not.
america is going down the tubes and it is heartbreaking to me.
my family fought for this country and are very patriotic,
but america has basically rejected what was good and right
and turned ourselves over to being owned by other counties.
we are so 'politically correct'- it is destroying us...

Old 02-02-2008, 03:11 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,328,298 times
Actualy I do think that eventually a North American Union (of some kind) is coming, in fact the entire world is indeed globalizing and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

Here's a slightly different take on the broader aspects of the subject that I wrote just after 9-11:

Epinions.com - Personal thoughts on the WTC, Alien Civilizations and the coming Brave New World

Ken

Old 02-03-2008, 11:48 AM

3,162 posts, read 11,436,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Actualy I do think that eventually a North American Union (of some kind) is coming, in fact the entire world is indeed globalizing and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

Ken
Amen to that, it's a change of age, from atomic to info, while we continue our progress to our the age of reason, let's accept it and take advantage of it, from Canada to Argentina, and from planet earth to infinity!

Borders to ashes, liberaton!!!

One God, One planet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico