Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 07:48 PM

Location: Mexico and I hate it. I'm trying to move back to the US
186 posts, read 282,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3dw View Post
Mexican internet is comparable to U.S. internet. Does that make you happy? If it were up to me though, I'd prefer if you stayed out of Mexico. You seem like a *****. :P
Hmm, a person calls someone a b*itch & yet they think I'm the problem LOL You are funny you know that. Your logic astounds me.

Don't worry, I won't try to befriend you. I only resonate with mature nice people.

As for the Internet, I'll repeat again, I asked for answers to my questions & since no one seems to want to answer them, I'm going to just unsubscribe from this thread. I don't resonate with people who are nasty, tell others how to live, are controlling, etc.

If anyone is nice & can answer my questions that I asked in my initial post., that would be much appreciated. You can just PM me.

Thank you & all the best to everyone else.

Michelle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2012, 11:48 PM

155 posts, read 360,529 times
Michelle

You do not like people to tell you what to do? Well then. Do not tell other people to answer all your questions. (Here we try to be "amiguitos").

As an entrepreneur, largely depending on the Internet, you should be able to find information like this:

Mexico Information Technology Report - Business Monitor International
A.M.I.P.C.I.
Communications review: Exploring telecom markets in Latin America Volume 16, No. 2 - Market profile: Mexico
Mexico Internet Usage, Population and Telecommunications Reports (2012 % pen = 35%)
Mexico - Broadband Market Insights, Statistics and Forecasts - BuddeComm - BuddeComm
Measuring the Broadband Bonus in Thirty OECD Countries - Papers - OECD iLibrary

Old 05-08-2012, 08:06 AM

836 posts, read 2,947,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualspirit View Post
LOL, not sure how you came to that conclusion that ALL entrepreneurs in the entire world know that Mexico is better than Panama. I heard the opposite. That doesn't even make logical sense.

Geree, you may be able to make wireless into wired via the hardware, but the speeds just won't be there.

Thanks

Michelle
Ok, now I know you are not an entrepreneur, most like a Troll...

Please stay in Panama or USA, we don't want people like you in Mexico.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:13 AM

124 posts, read 529,583 times
Of course it all depends on wich city you are going to live. My nephew in Monterrey enjoys fiber optic internet service with Axtel @ 100Mb /s.

In my city, Sabinas, Coahuila, I have less than 2Mb /s with TELMEX (the only ISP here) so I struggle a lot.

Good luck with your choice of ISP and your entrepeneurship. I just hope is not human relations-oriented. No offense but you suck in that department.

No hard feelings to you too.

Cheers

PS: Now you can unsubscribe from this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico