Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 04:47 PM

3,038 posts, read 4,776,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
You're entertaining at least. What was the problem 50 years ago? Did Mexican leaders suddenly start taking intelligence pills or did U.S. leaders start taking stupidity pills? Or maybe Mexico has been growing because of an unbalanced NAFTA deal that will soon be renegotiated.

You don't understand how economic growth works. Whether a single company, industry, or nation the growth rate is always greater at the bottom of the curve starting from nothing. Growth occurs on a parabolic curve where diminishing returns results in a plateau. Mature and prosperous countries and companies do not have double digit growth rates.

If Mexicans are not entering the U.S. illegally then the wall is not your concern.
+1

Excellent post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2017, 05:27 PM

146 posts, read 150,834 times
Quote:
You're entertaining at least. What was the problem 50 years ago? Did Mexican leaders suddenly start taking intelligence pills or did U.S. leaders start taking stupidity pills? Or maybe Mexico has been growing because of an unbalanced NAFTA deal that will soon be renegotiated.

You don't understand how economic growth works. Whether a single company, industry, or nation the growth rate is always greater at the bottom of the curve starting from nothing. Growth occurs on a parabolic curve where diminishing returns results in a plateau. Mature and prosperous countries and companies do not have double digit growth rates.

If Mexicans are not entering the U.S. illegally then the wall is not your concern.

Of course is OUR CONCER why we Mexicans citizens have to pay with our taxes to the stupid WALL does your president want????? it seem you're unable to understand ILLEGAL immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has DRAMATICALLY fall almost to zero Mexico's own economy has improved, and growing opportunities there have have caused many who once migrated to return home.

The Trump administration has NOTHING to do with that because now Mexico is an upper-middle income country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...than-arriving/

Mexico has its own immigration problems a lot immigrants are starting to come here because economic and opportunities options there's a lot jews Arabs Chinese and Haitins central Americans flooding our cities.

Old 04-23-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMex View Post
Of course is OUR CONCER why we Mexicans citizens have to pay with our taxes to the stupid WALL does your president want????? it seem you're unable to understand ILLEGAL immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has DRAMATICALLY fall almost to zero Mexico's own economy has improved, and growing opportunities there have have caused many who once migrated to return home.

The Trump administration has NOTHING to do with that because now Mexico is an upper-middle income country.

Mexico has its own immigration problems a lot immigrants are starting to come here because economic and opportunities options there's a lot jews Arabs Chinese and Haitins central Americans flooding our cities.
Upper middle income country? As I said in the past, you are delusional. I very seriously doubt that you are an upper middle class Mexican that you are pretending to be.

Old 04-23-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSoCal View Post
Upper middle income country? As I said in the past, you are delusional. I very seriously doubt that you are an upper middle class Mexican that you are pretending to be.

It's fact how many sources do I need to post? There's a lot reliable sources.

Mexico is a upper middle class with the 11th wealthiest economy world wide.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/mx.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mexico

You're the one who is DELUSIONAL and arrogant and just to give a lit bit info of me I make around 100,000 USD by selling timeshares in Puerto Vallarta.

Old 04-23-2017, 07:46 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Quote:

Maybe Mexico should stop issuing transit visas to illegal Central Americans so they can reach our border.

You're saying it is your concern because Mexicans will have to pay for it? So, if Mexico did not have to pay for the wall then you would not be concerned about it?

It seems you're unable to understand that the wall is because of a long history of massive illegal immigration and the momentary slacking of it is too little too late. We want the wall in place for when the next liberal President decides to not enforce immigration laws or Mexico's economy crashes and another flood of illegals head north.

As for Mexico's illegal immigration problem, I'm sure you guys welcome them with open arms and provide sanctuary cities and public benefits like you so often demand the U.S. provide. Right?

Old 04-23-2017, 07:50 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Quote:
You're the one who is DELUSIONAL and arrogant and just to give a lit bit info of me I make around 100,000 USD by selling timeshares in Puerto Vallarta.
Good for you! I'm sure that puts you in the upper 1% in Mexico.

Not that I expect an honest answer but I wonder what percentage of your buyers are American vs Mexican citizens?

Old 04-23-2017, 07:52 PM

Quote:
It's fact how many sources do I need to post? There's a lot reliable sources.

Mexico is a upper middle class with the 11th wealthiest economy world wide.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/mx.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mexico

OMG, a timeshare salesman in Mexico. That says it all. You have just lost all credibility. We own 2 timeshares and are very familiar with TS salesmen. We have stayed in several TS resorts in PV, NV, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Mazatlan, Cabo, etc. However, I would never buy a TS in Mexico.

Old 04-23-2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Good for you! I'm sure that puts you in the upper 1% in Mexico.

Not that I expect an honest answer but I wonder what percentage of your buyers are American vs Mexican citizens?
In Puerto Vallarta the majority of the buyers are American but it's not surprising to see Mexicans too they mostly come from Guadalajara witch is second largest city of Mexico.

Old 04-23-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSoCal View Post
OMG, a timeshare salesman in Mexico. That says it all. You have just lost all credibility. We own 2 timeshares and are very familiar with TS salesmen. We have stayed in several TS resorts in PV, NV, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Mazatlan, Cabo, etc. However, I would never buy a TS in Mexico.
Mind if I ask why? Did you had any bad experience???

Old 04-23-2017, 09:52 PM

Quote:
In Puerto Vallarta the majority of the buyers are American but it's not surprising to see Mexicans too they mostly come from Guadalajara witch is second largest city of Mexico.
I agree with you on this. We have stayed at the Grand Mayan NV during the week before and after Easter and at least 90% of the guests were Mexican and the resort was packed of course. As I am sure you know, the Vida resort is very large and luxurious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico