Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 05:23 PM

78 posts, read 207,339 times

Advertisements

I'm interested in Travelling to Tijuana for some implants and I have no reservation about doing so becuase of one, the cost and two, the quality of work. My wife is from Colombia (an adendum to your previous message) and Colombia has without a shadow of a doubt the best trained Medical Professionals in the Western Hemisphere, some offering surgical procedures far more advanced than those available in the U.S. and the quality of work done by Colombian doctors is astounding. I was absolutely impressed with Colombia and rather confused about all the negative hype. The cities are very clean, extremely modern and the doctors are way more professional than in the U.S. The pricetag included several outpatient visits and some very nice accomodation, detailed medical information provided about how to care for yourself in the ensuing days, what to do in the event of an infection, what medicines to take and so on. Upon returning to the United States we got a call from Medellin and It was the surgeon wanting to know how she was feeling. Absolutely amazing experience and the lush mountain scenery we took home was also quite amazing. It's is as safe if not safer than most places in the United States, and far safer than Mexico in my opinion for the average Medical tourist, so three thumbs up for Colombia!

It's cheaper however for us to drive to Tijuana than to fly to Medellin these days, otherwise that would have been my obvious choice. So I was looking into some good dentists in the Rosarito area where we could tie in a quick weekend vacation. Does anyone know of any reputable dentists in the Rosarito beaches area? I'm looking to replace a crown.

Last edited by MontyEX; 12-08-2013 at 05:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2014, 12:52 AM

25 posts, read 99,005 times
hi MontyEX, do you mind sharing the Colombian Dentist information?
I'm here researching TJ but I'll go anywhere in the world as long as
the Dentist is good and the price is right. Thanks for your help.

Old 03-25-2015, 09:34 PM

1 posts, read 1,686 times
I'm new here but I wanted to share my Tijuana dental experience. I have been going to see Dr. Ignacio de La Vega
in Tijuana for over a year now. I am more than satisfied with his qualifications and his work. If you google his name
you'll find his website and contact info. Also, if you search for him on YELP.COM you'll see that he has many five star reviews.

Old 08-10-2015, 08:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,454 times
I read your posting regarding the 3 dentists you checked out. I am in need of some extensive dental work. This will include at a minimum, 3 implants with crowns, upper and lower veneers of front appearance teeth. Plus other minor procedures.

In your opinion, which of the dentists you mentioned would be the best for these procedures? I am much more interested the the quality of work than price, but naturally I want to save money, as that is why I am shopping in TJ / Rosarito.

I lived in San Diego for 20 years and I am familiar with the TJ / Rosarito area. I now retired and live in northwestern Illinois. I plan to travel to San Diego and Baja later this year or early next year. My thinking to to combine an extended vacation this fall or winter with some medical tourism.

Thanks so much for any recommendations, re: dentists?, or other advice you might have.

Bob S. Rock Island, Illinois

Old 08-02-2016, 01:22 PM

1 posts, read 1,029 times
Default Anibal Carranza Bello Dentist in TJ

Hello,

Does anyone know if Anibal Carranza Bello has an email address to contact him?

Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico