Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 10:17 AM

348 posts, read 848,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpa2d2 View Post
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it a wee bit suspicious for a poster with only one post to come on and rave about a specific Dr. in Mexico? I see it alot lately as I have been Googling surgeries in Mexico. Always a poster with ONE and ONLY ONE post endorsing certain Medical facilities in Mexico...hmmm...makes me wonder.
And DSays has 5 posts in 2 years...all promoting Pacific Dental. Really?!?
Maybe they just don't post a lot on City Data. I have seen many posters who just chime in every now and then on one topic. It doesn't necessarily mean they're a plant from a dentist office.

I for one would like to continue to hear from people's experiences, what they got done, and how much they paid.

Dental prices are out of control, many people are either not covered by dental insurance or have crazy coverage caps, so, I would like to read opinions and input from everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 03:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,855 times
Smile Pictures of your final results?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiss View Post
Hi ssharvey, If you go to tijuana for dental treatment, you can check on other posts about tijuana dentists about my experience. However after doing a lot of research and narrow my search to 3 dentist, I decided to have my treatment with Dr. Oscar Torres of pacific dental tijuana. I have a beautiful perfect smile now, thanks to Dr. T, and I had referr 3 friends of mine to him, all with positive experienses . For many reasons I choose him over the others. Although he is not in a new fancy building, you will be impress once you enter his office, clean, excellent staff, everybody speaks english, they do not make you wait, but best of all, once Dr. T did my exam and took pictures he took the time to explain to me all my options,show me pictures and real samples of the different kinds of veneers, and told me exactly what to expect as my final results, i got a printed itemized estimate, so there is no surprises after. The office is very well organized and they have their own dental laboratory where they make the crowns with this computers. here is a link from a documentary they did about best dental offices in tijuana:
Mod edit:Use DM for this

My best advise will be to check different doctors and go to the one you feel more comfortable.
Yahiss
Hello,
i am interested myself in Dr. Torres or Dr Avila in Rosarita. I was wondering if you can send me pictures of your finished veneers?

Old 01-21-2013, 01:13 PM

2 posts, read 3,343 times
It was time I change a crown so I shopped around for a good dentist and thought Dr. Torres would be a good choice, he took an X ray and said I needed a new root canal over the one I already have, explaining that it had been badly done and that I needed a gold post, he went to explain I had several cavities in the same piece and that it would be an estimate of a $1.000.00 dollars, and went on to refer me to his choice of endodonthist, (which would charge separately) I had a bad feeling about this so checked with my choice of endodonthist. She told me It was impossible to know if I had cavities in that piece unless the crown was taken out, which it wasnt, so it is just the crown that needs replacement because of the wear and that will cost $ 240. dollars, that's all.Conclucion Dr.Torres office was a dump. I think all this good review are wrriten by the Dr. himself.(if you are reading this Dr.You are a scam artist).

Old 01-21-2013, 01:20 PM

2 posts, read 3,343 times
The only good thing in dental alvarez is the female endodonthist she is awesome highly recomend hear.

Old 03-21-2013, 02:55 PM

8 posts, read 10,066 times
Just stay away from stetic dental and implant they have a new office there. They have seriously harmed many in their other offices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico