Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 03:35 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,149,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
there are far more cubans in kendall than colombians but I'm sure your "facts" are backed up by the stereotypes you read on this board.
I think he means Hammocks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2010, 03:56 PM

433 posts, read 950,197 times
Quote:
there are far more cubans in kendall than colombians but I'm sure your "facts" are backed up by the stereotypes you read on this board.
Stereotypes? Come on Princess. Tell me and take this a compliment. I love Colombian girls but many times I have found that in reality the packages that I have seen and ... is product of a Nip/Tuck process. Bu well to each their own.

About ganster wannabes. Oh well, the teenagers in Kendall behave like the typical Latin spoiler kids that I have seen every time Im in a rich area in South America. Again. Maybe its me. But I love the American individuality of packing and leaving after 18 or 21. Heck! I have found ganster wanabees in their late 20's that still live with their parents. WHAT A JOKE. Also, do not talk to me about 20's something Kendall women. They are still living with their parents but they have money to lease a beamer. Again, not my type.

Also, about Cubans, hell I grew up in Cuba and hate to say it but this BS about diversity in Kendall is a total lie. On one hand, the Cubans, on the other hand, the Colombians. Both group trying to impress and talking BS against each other. At the end, like my mother-in-law says, "you people are all the same to me," Dont get me wrong, I love the cracker. but Im starting to believe that she is right.

Finally, Kendall; at least for a young professional, is boring as hell; filled of the typical Cuban-Colombian macho and typical Cuban-Colombian pay-me-the-rent women because if you dont there wont be any cuchi-cuchi with my silicone implants. Sorry, PRINCESS, I have tried to write an unbiased opinion. Im not attacking any group, ethnicity or race in particular but if you need help you can call Univision and sue the big Thomas Jefferson. Peace sister

Old 09-16-2010, 05:19 PM

You Cubans, Whites, Colombians, Jews, Muslims, Russians, Italians, Mexicans, Nicaraguans, etc.. you are all the same to me.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:25 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,033,246 times
That's no my point. You said the place is full of colombians when cubans outnumbered them. The same nonsense you hear about Doral, according to the board legend doral is 99% Venezuelan, when in fact is mainly Cuban Also no one is claiming the area is good for singles. I clearly stated families.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:39 PM

242 posts, read 313,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
Stereotypes? Come on Princess. Tell me and take this a compliment. I love Colombian girls but many times I have found that in reality the packages that I have seen and ... is product of a Nip/Tuck process. Bu well to each their own.

About ganster wannabes. Oh well, the teenagers in Kendall behave like the typical Latin spoiler kids that I have seen every time Im in a rich area in South America. Again. Maybe its me. But I love the American individuality of packing and leaving after 18 or 21. Heck! I have found ganster wanabees in their late 20's that still live with their parents. WHAT A JOKE. Also, do not talk to me about 20's something Kendall women. They are still living with their parents but they have money to lease a beamer. Again, not my type.

Also, about Cubans, hell I grew up in Cuba and hate to say it but this BS about diversity in Kendall is a total lie. On one hand, the Cubans, on the other hand, the Colombians. Both group trying to impress and talking BS against each other. At the end, like my mother-in-law says, "you people are all the same to me," Dont get me wrong, I love the cracker. but Im starting to believe that she is right.

Finally, Kendall; at least for a young professional, is boring as hell; filled of the typical Cuban-Colombian macho and typical Cuban-Colombian pay-me-the-rent women because if you dont there wont be any cuchi-cuchi with my silicone implants. Sorry, PRINCESS, I have tried to write an unbiased opinion. Im not attacking any group, ethnicity or race in particular but if you need help you can call Univision and sue the big Thomas Jefferson. Peace sister
TJ, it really doesn't matter which ethnic group(s) live in Kendall. But you're right, Kendall is boring as hell. Nowhere in South Florida is too far from the coast, but Kendall feels like it's 1,000 miles inland for some reason. There really is nothing to do there, unless you're partial to strip mall / retail chain hopping, or sitting in traffic for hours. Also, when I lived in Kendall, I likened many of the people to Miami's Jersey Shore equivalent, acting like gangster wannabes, while living with their parents in a gated community.

I honestly believe that Kendall can be improved on though. If it had a huge park, more family owned businesses and a Metrorail link all the way to West Kendall, it would rapidly become a more desirable place to live and would attract a broader spectrum of people. My biggest issue with living there was the traffic and the fact that Kendall isn't walkable (you don't see many people outdoors, period).

Old 09-16-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
You Cubans, Whites, Colombians, Jews, Muslims, Russians, Italians, Mexicans, Nicaraguans, etc.. you are all the same to me.
Oh shi()!t, Suegra (Mother-in-Law) is that you?

Old 09-16-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
Oh shi()!t, Suegra (Mother-in-Law) is that you?
YES, and you've been misbehaving in this forum, naughty boy Someone needs to spank you hard

Old 09-16-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
That's no my point. You said the place is full of colombians when cubans outnumbered them. The same nonsense you hear about Doral, according to the board legend doral is 99% Venezuelan, when in fact is mainly Cuban Also no one is claiming the area is good for singles. I clearly stated families.
Then I'm sorry my dear baranquillera. For me, you(Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans women) are all the same. A bunch of latin girls trying to get my hard-earned dollars.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:23 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,033,246 times
I'm not From Barranquilla

Old 09-16-2010, 07:56 PM

139 posts, read 382,381 times
Quote:
I'm not From Barranquilla
i think some members have an alliance against princess, and while i have disagreed with some things she has said (as i've disagreed with every other post at least once), i really think that you guys are ganging up on her.

someone started attacking colombians per se, and i don't think i saw princess begin the colombian - cuban feud this time. i reiterate, i am cuban and have often disagreed with her posts, but i think you grown ass men need to stop ganging up because it's childish.

seems like we can't get past some deeply rooted cultural clashes, even on the internet, a bunch of grown adults. i'm so sick and tired of reading a DECENT POST--as that's all you ever even get on here--and then having it plagued by this ridiculous, PERSONAL colombian versus cuban or cuban versus colombian mentality. that's the very thing which makes miami people so separate and why people who are not from here make us seem like a third world country, always at odds and dividing each other instead of enjoying this country in peace together.

you old cuban dudes who constantly make references about latin women, colombian women, cuban women, whatever, you make me sick to my stomach and you're the kinda losers i eat for breakfast. this is why i dated gringos for a long time, because i hate the way latin men stereotype me the minute i admit i'm female. i'm sick of it.

be men, use your brains. be more cerebral, think outside of yourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami