U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-20-2010, 06:13 PM
 
Location: Miami / Florida / U.S.A.
684 posts, read 788,685 times
Reputation: 458

Advertisements

The women:men ratio in Miami is horrible, that's why there are so many gay men. 1/3 of the local women are obese, the other 1/3 are chubby, and the other 1/3 have a decent body (tourists and recently arrived residents). There are 5 good looking guys for every single attractive female (that 1/3). It is sad... There are plenty of men driving BMW and benz (gym addicts) and cant find a decent female. I have always considered Miami a city where fat and ugly women can find not just 1 but 2 or 3 men. Miami is a heaven for women. For men, it is not such a good place if you are an average looking person making less than 40 K Per. Year.

Marriages dont last in Miami because women once they are married they still have like 5 men chasing them.

Clubs are not a good place to meet local women (full of tourists). The gym is the place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-20-2010, 06:33 PM
 
139 posts, read 218,322 times
Reputation: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edu983 View Post
The women:men ratio in Miami is horrible, that's why there are so many gay men. 1/3 of the local women are obese, the other 1/3 are chubby, and the other 1/3 have a decent body (tourists and recently arrived residents). There are 5 good looking guys for every single attractive female (that 1/3). It is sad... There are plenty of men driving BMW and benz (gym addicts) and cant find a decent female. I have always considered Miami a city where fat and ugly women can find not just 1 but 2 or 3 men. Miami is a heaven for women. For men, it is not such a good place if you are an average looking person making less than 40 K Per. Year.

Marriages dont last in Miami because women once they are married they still have like 5 men chasing them.

Clubs are not a good place to meet local women (full of tourists). The gym is the place.
you're trying to look for a scapegoat (women) for all your personal failures. sounds like you are as shallow and vapid as the women you accuse of being gold-diggers.

sounds like you have had a really rough past, but i'm sure YOU are the main one to blame as obviously you only value women in terms of their bodies. continue to chase their bodies, ignoring personality, character, and integrity, and you will continue to be unfulfilled and lonely for the rest of your life.

i'm not surprised because all i hear from men on this miami page is crap like the stuff you've just said. i'd love it if someone could prove me wrong.

how pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2010, 07:44 PM
 
Location: Miami
242 posts, read 78,656 times
Reputation: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
I gave up on Craigslist, it's been nothing but scam e-mails for the last 8 months I'm 22 years old looking for women over 43. This might sound easy, but for a low budgeted person like me, it's been a hustle to meet their "financially stable/professional" want. Most of the cougar clubs in the 305 are HIGH CLASS and located in exclusive places far away from my hood. I simply can't compete with Armani guys driving mercez benz, so I am asking for your help here, since I'm not much of a club guy.

Is there any club or place in Kendall where I could meet mature single women? Nothing fashionable of course, just descent.

Arigato in advance.
Tough in Kendall, because Kendall is a very family oriented place. Most of the women you'll meet there of that age will already be married with children (and don't go hitting on married women!). Honestly dude, give up on finding it in Kendall, but go hit the Hard Rock sometime, or Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale. It's a bit of a drive, but you generally get more of an older crowd.

Hope that helps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2010, 03:55 PM
 
4 posts, read 12,077 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebsosaurus View Post
you're trying to look for a scapegoat (women) for all your personal failures. sounds like you are as shallow and vapid as the women you accuse of being gold-diggers.

sounds like you have had a really rough past, but i'm sure YOU are the main one to blame as obviously you only value women in terms of their bodies. continue to chase their bodies, ignoring personality, character, and integrity, and you will continue to be unfulfilled and lonely for the rest of your life.

i'm not surprised because all i hear from men on this miami page is crap like the stuff you've just said. i'd love it if someone could prove me wrong.

how pathetic.

Couldn't agree more!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2010, 04:34 PM
 
139 posts, read 218,322 times
Reputation: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdad928 View Post
couldn't agree more!
thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2010, 11:52 PM
 
432 posts, read 565,486 times
Reputation: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymbuff View Post
Go to El Palacio de las Arruqas LOL!!

No LOL, "El Palacio de las Arrugas" is the place to meet MILF, and Cougars if you are short of money. Hell, back in my days of fresh-off-the-boat immigrant, that was the place to go if I wanted a 100% succesful night; if you know what I mean.

Winter, but if you go make sure to at least have a third level of spanish communication. Because "no engly e speake thear."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-21-2010, 11:56 PM
 
432 posts, read 565,486 times
Reputation: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
No LOL, "El Palacio de las Arrugas" is the place to meet MILF, and Cougars if you are short of money. Hell, back in my days of fresh-off-the-boat immigrant, that was the place to go if I wanted a 100% succesful night; if you know what I mean.

Winter, but if you go make sure to at least have a third level of spanish communication. Because "no engly e speake thear."
WINTER, GO TO "EL PALACIO DE LAS ARRUGAS". Sorry man, but you will no regret it. I wrote you and five minutes later I had a glimpse of a beuty Venezuelan woman that I met there once. Please go for you and for me, I cant go I got a leash now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2010, 12:01 AM
 
Location: West Kendall
4,746 posts, read 4,898,870 times
Reputation: 1104
Spanish is my first language, so no problem there.

BTW, I thought "El palacio de las arrugas" was a just a joke mimicking the "palacio de los jugos" that's why I didn't take it srs. I guess I was wrong. :s

Anywuz, can someone tell me the location or address of that place? I can't find it in Google maps.

Guys, danke for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2010, 12:08 AM
 
Location: West Kendall
4,746 posts, read 4,898,870 times
Reputation: 1104
Cuba Inglesa: El Palacio de las Arrugas

All I found is this.

So what if you are not Cuban/Caribbean, and also, not into caribbean tropical music/culture?

PS: That place goes under many names. So what is its real name??? this is confusing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2010, 12:33 AM
 
Location: West Kendall
4,746 posts, read 4,898,870 times
Reputation: 1104
Ohhhhh, the name of the place is La Cascada.


I'M DEFINITELY GOING THERE ^___________^
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top