Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 12:13 PM

911 posts, read 1,712,822 times

Advertisements

Good recall. We are looking for a Spanish teacher because we think that make sense. It would be fun to learn and help us too.

I just called the landlord on Harding and told him we'll take it. We just need to get the paperwork done now and it's ours. My son has to be at work in Miami Nov. 8th. Yikes!! We have much to do this week.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:30 PM

810 posts, read 1,578,285 times
youtube is your friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS1v4h2B7KY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV85k...eature=related

Old 10-27-2010, 12:56 PM

She could be my tutor anytime.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:45 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,471,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmlacysr View Post
This place we have our eye on is ... Surfside, ... Surfside is a more upscale North Shore in our eyes.... One good thing about Surfside, ... We liked Surfside because it seems to be just a small town on the beach with a sense of community. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian08 View Post
Well I'm glad to hear you're diggin' my sweet South Florida.... ... Make sure you go up to north Beach and Surfside too - you'll find that area cute - more mature people - like little seaside villages - a nice quiet middle class option.
Hmmm, I think I can pat myself on the back now, eh? I believe you need to click on that little link down there in the bottom left that looks like this [+] Rate this post positively, sir ...

Quote:
Funny, I talk like I'm a Miamian now.
Congratulations. A great adventure awaits you!

Old 10-27-2010, 01:48 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,471,139 times
Quote:
She could be my tutor anytime.
Yes, and there's plenty of those down there readily available to teach you all the language skills you need to enchant the women of Miami ... Hell, I'd study Swahili ...

Old 10-27-2010, 01:58 PM

Yep, you we're right Boston and Thanks!

~Surfside~ We knew it was the "where" in all this for us when we saw it. Not only did we like the vibe it's one of the more affordable areas up and down there as well.

Heck, we live on Harding in Surfside and yes, of course we're stoked!

Old 10-27-2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian08 View Post
Yes, and there's plenty of those down there readily available to teach you all the language skills you need to enchant the women of Miami ... Hell, I'd study Swahili ...
No joke man, eye popping. I almost had several wrecks just looking and driving. Days later I still remember a few. Exotic, dressy sexy and just smoking hot.

Here's a funny story about that. We took our rent car to the car wash. Working there was a beautiful Latino girl dress in old work clothes. She was vacuuming out the car and we realized that we didn't care how long it took or that we ever found vacuuming so interesting.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:40 PM

437 posts, read 811,033 times
Quote:
No joke man, eye popping. I almost had several wrecks just looking and driving. Days later I still remember a few. Exotic, dressy sexy and just smoking hot.

Here's a funny story about that. We took our rent car to the car wash. Working there was a beautiful Latino girl dress in old work clothes. She was vacuuming out the car and we realized that we didn't care how long it took or that we ever found vacuuming so interesting.
are you really in Miami or somewhere in the cave dreaming about Miami it seems you are online every day and keep on posting on the forum i thought you say miami is fun place to be and yet you are posting every day and every mintues lmao !

Old 10-27-2010, 02:49 PM

I'm in Dallas today, Miami yesterday. Nov 6th back in Miami.

Actually, we have wifi in the car. I was reading this forum going up and down Us1 as my son was driving. Today, I'm online processing the weddings I shot last week there and it's all about Soflo.

Yes, I'm posting, 'cause I'm excited and I keep finding new things to say.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:36 PM

196 posts, read 589,705 times
Quote:
I almost had several wrecks just looking and driving.
look at you. you're practically a native already.

Quote:
I was reading this forum going up and down Us1 as my son was driving.
once you start texting while YOU'RE driving you'll receive your official welcome papers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami