Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 09:33 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,603,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother's keeper View Post
Cleaning up our community starts with cleaning up all the white trash pollutes it...That's exactly what brother Simms was doing
Get a job if you know what that is.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:43 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,807,650 times
Quote:
that thug slayed 2 devils which in my book redeemed his checkered..he died a hero.
If any non-black were to say the above he would be considered a lunatic.

If any non-black were to say the above and it was a white person killing two black police officers he would be a racist and lunatic.

Any black person saying the above... well there is. Double standard.

Wild talk, intemperate speech, hostility, militancy and just plain hatred of anything related to what whites consider norms of society, Laws of the land, & U.S. History has been part of black culture for decades. The press loves it for the shock value. Opportunistic whites & blacks love it for their ability to leverage for gain. Alturistic whites love it so they can register their guilt. Anyone who opines differently is marginalized, demonized, etc. All it does is further divide the USA and expand initial interest into the situation of black americans to cynicism to resentment to hatred leading to the racism. It is a vicious cycle.

At the end of the day you have someone who wants to be listened to regarding their ills but has neither the education, work ethic, character traits not maturity to express themselves intelligently other than to spout hatred.
We are back to what the Old South (and Industrial North) would say regarding blacks...jealous of whites, lazy, stupid, immoral, liars,etc. and back to what blacks say about whites..hateful, exploitive, liars,devils,etc.

Historically, in the U.S. a person is valued for their work. Work or starve. Public assistance unknown in this country until the prevous generations which has also seen work ethic and self reliance erode. Now, it is the same non-producers and not limited to blacks who clamor for preference without earning it themselves, nevermind their previous generations.

Last edited by Felix C; 01-27-2011 at 01:07 PM..

Old 01-27-2011, 12:08 PM

2,217 posts, read 4,258,200 times
"Maybe I'll miss the green trees and the blue skies."

I know I would.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:17 PM

Quote:
you mean the same way the Miami-Dade PD justified assassinating 6 young brothers in less than a year Who is you guys and what's this talk of dissapearing
Five of the six cases you refer to were situations where a firearm was pointed at the officer. Use of deadly force would be justified by any one of us if we were to have a firearm pointed in our direction.

A police officer is commissioned and bound by oath to enforce laws and ordinances. As a private citizen, I do not have to take action if I see someone violating an ordinance or law. A police offer has too as that is his/her profession.

I do not have to retreat if I am in a deadly force situation but I can. A police officer cannot retreat as to do so would contravene their oath. Once committed he/she is in to the end. By law, a person is commanded to obey a police offer. A person with a firearm has to surrender their weapon on the command of a police officer. A police officer never has to surrender their firearm to a private citizen.

Five of the six cases were clear situations of firearms pointed at a police officer.

One shooting situation appears entirely unjustified and without any provocation requiring deadly force.

As with my post above..wild, intemperate, immature, uneducated talk of assassination just makes one wonder whether you are fit to converse on the same level as an adult.

Last edited by Felix C; 01-27-2011 at 01:46 PM..

Old 01-27-2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Well in that case that poor brothers actions sound like self defense to me and the incident poetic justice....God rest the soul of that fallen soldier/martyr
Self defense? The only occasion I have read of the shooting of a police officer to be justified is when a law abiding citizen mistook a police officer as an intruder. The occasion being during one of the very infrequent errors in tactical entry arising from an incorrect address. The conditions at the time of that specific episode did not allow for identification of the police by sight or sound. Police error and the shooter was not prosecuted.

Again, by our law, a private citizen has to obey the commands of a police officer. To not do so and wield a weapon is risking your own life. I expect to be fired upon should I ever act in such a manner when commanded by a properly identified police officer. In fact, I recall one local police officer who did not fire as the subject was clearly a juvenile and he was killed in the incident. Eyewitnesses could clearly see that he did not want to shoot the juvenile

Soldier? Marytr? Hyperbole on your part. Your comments may work on the uneducated, the disaffected, the violent, the neurotic, perhaps the guilt ridden but not here.

Last edited by Felix C; 01-27-2011 at 03:06 PM..

Old 01-27-2011, 06:20 PM

8,963 posts, read 8,873,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Here’s your “martyr’s” record:

Johnny Simms (a.k.a.Sims)
  • Arrested age 14: Larceny
  • October 2005 and December 2005: armed robberies
  • Released February 2009 on probation
  • June 2010: armed robbery, selling cocaine
  • September 2010: released for time served, 5 years probation
  • October 2010: murdered Cornelious Larry for yelling and cursing at his sister.
  • January 2011, killed two officers serving a warrant, shot and killed by a third.
This kid was given chance after chance after chance. He pissed them all away.

Really?? A martyr? Hardly.

How incredibly disappointing.
Why the hell wasnt he behind bars after accused of murder in October of 2010? This guy's genuine trash. Glad we arent wasting tax dollars in prison for this guy.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Nope, no chickens, just another thug who thought the world owed his sorry ass something.

^^^ Ding, ding, ding!!!

Old 01-27-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
that thug slayed 2 devils which in my book redeemed his checkered..he died a hero.

Wow, I cant believe I just read that. How sad.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:33 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,079,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
Why the hell wasnt he behind bars after accused of murder in October of 2010? This guy's genuine trash. Glad we arent wasting tax dollars in prison for this guy.

That was the murder warrant the police officers were serving. They were let into the home, Simms ran out of the bedroom shooting. The two were dead before they could draw their weapons.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:44 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,079,987 times
Quote:
He was a product of his environment to me....The Amerikkkan government made and promoted this thug culture in the AA community..It just so happens that sometimes it comes back to bite whitey in the ass when these thugs rebel against the system...This is such an isntance.

Sorry, your "excuse" doesn't fit.

What about those who rose above their enviornment and succeeded? I'm not talking monetarily, but succeeded as a person... became a decent human being, stayed out of the drug trade, and all of the other enviornmental pressures that, as you see it, give the members of the community no choice in the matter.

Are those who succeed and anomaly, a fluke? Or are they "uncle toms" as some were branded.

And as for Simms biting whitey in the ass, he victimized his own community, how the hell does that serve to further any social cause?

Everyone has a choice. We're born with it. And the right choice is not always the easiest.

And, as for what "community" I belong to...the human community. I stopped looking at the color of another person's skin when I learned I had to depend on him as another human being when I served 2 tours in Viet Nam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami