Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 03:25 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy_Fin_Guy View Post
No no no. I disagree. There are countries where the bar is much higher than in others. Compare Colombia and Paraguay for instance.
same thing

what difference do you want me to see? Oh well, one is more german than the other ... big deal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 03:26 PM

187 posts, read 541,362 times
Quote:
No no no. I disagree. There are countries where the bar is much higher than in others. Compare Colombia and Paraguay for instance.
Trust me, I have seen some ugly a** Colombians, lol. And I don't know enough Paraguayans to have a good opinion.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:27 PM

Maybe because Colombians here treat ENERGY FIN (THE YUROPEAN CONQUISTADOR, Uhhhhh) like a king , that's why he is standing up for them.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
No country in Europe has abundance of hot women as Colombia and Venezuela.
You've been to Colombia?

Old 03-26-2011, 03:29 PM

413 posts, read 818,887 times
I forgot about the music. You go out in Miami you hear the best Latin music and see beautiful people dancing. You go out in the average bars around the US, you hear terrible music and people drinking beer.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
You've been to Colombia?
Yup. More than 50 countries.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
I forgot about the music. You go out in Miami you hear the best Latin music and see beautiful people dancing. You go out in the average bars around the US, you hear terrible music and people drinking beer.
Regeton and salsa, the best Latin American music??? That's an insult to most countries that have nothing to do with such music.

Beautiful people? I guess you have only been to South Beach where everyone has to look beautiful.

Again, this is nothing but a thread according to you.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
Regeton and salsa, the best Latin American music??? That's an insult to most countries that have nothing to do with such music.
No just reggaeteon and salsa. Also, plain Latin pop.

This type of music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mME-URRbak8

Old 03-26-2011, 03:33 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
Its nice seeing a thread like this. People need to stop hating on themselves here.

I want to also add that Latin women have great potential.

I have noticed that people in more expensive areas tend to be more attractive all over the world. There are a lot more hot Latinas and European women in the upscale areas than in the poor areas because they have money for flattering, high quality clothes, time to devote to fitness, the ability to afford food that is healthy, and access to more talented hair salons.

I am one of the women who live in an upscale area and am lucky enough to have access to some of the best beauty aids (I opt out of plastic surgeries). That isn't to say there aren't beauties in lower income areas, but you will find hotter Columbian and Russian women on Williams Island in Aventura than in poor neighborhoods.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Yup. More than 50 countries.
I asked you about colombia in Particular, but of course, you as an yuropean can drive in many countries with no problems whatsoever... adds up the counting. Don't think too much of those numbers.

Btw, I guess you've been blindfolded then, cuz saying that you've been to Colombian and have never seen an ugly woman there is just beyond nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami