Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 05:04 AM

911 posts, read 1,713,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
he is a special case that defeats logic and common sense
Awe, you're so sweet {{blushing}} for saying that, but to be perfectly honest, I really don't feel that special here.

"Miamians received an IQ score of 61.65, which is slightly above the intelligence of a kindergartner but slightly below the smarts of a lab chimpanzee."

Dumbing It Down: Miami Among the Most Stupidest Cities | NBC Miami
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2011, 05:28 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,108,829 times
He probably said the same things about Dallas in City-Data when he lived there.

Old 04-02-2011, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
He probably said the same things about Dallas in City-Data when he lived there.
LOL, well actually Dallas didn't fair much better in that survey but as you seem to want to believe whatever suits your anger point, factual or not, people of Miami have a brain the size of a single cell organism with everyone in Dallas possessing an IQ of 210.

Old 04-02-2011, 12:00 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmlacysr View Post
Awe, you're so sweet {{blushing}} for saying that, but to be perfectly honest, I really don't feel that special here.

"Miamians received an IQ score of 61.65, which is slightly above the intelligence of a kindergartner but slightly below the smarts of a lab chimpanzee."

This is coming from a man who moved to Miami after being given very good advice and did the exact opposite of what he was advised to do by long term Miami residents.

When you first started posting I thought you were in your early 20s because they were so immature. Come to find out you have an almost 30 yr old son.

You created most of your own problems by lack of planning.

Maybe you should try LA next and move to South Central and then whine about how unsafe the area is.

I'm no fan of Miami or FL in general, but in your case you created your own drama.

Old 04-02-2011, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
This is coming from a man who moved to Miami after being given very good advice and did the exact opposite of what he was advised to do by long term Miami residents.

When you first started posting I thought you were in your early 20s because they were so immature. Come to find out you have an almost 30 yr old son.

Maybe you should try LA next and move to South Central and then whine about how unsafe the area is.

I'm no fan of Miami or FL in general, but in your case you created your own drama.
Thank you for validating my point!

Old 04-02-2011, 12:49 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,476,550 times
Quote:

But you do seem to be a (anti)fan of JM's posts because it seems the only messages you post on the Miami board is direct assaults on JMLACYSR. Got anything else to add? Cause you seem to be repeating yourself ...

Old 04-02-2011, 01:03 PM

2,930 posts, read 7,061,457 times
Quote:

Exactly. Good post.

Old 04-02-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
Exactly. Good post.
You deserve the remastered version, only the best for you sweetie!

YouTube - Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough (Remastered Video)

Old 04-02-2011, 01:26 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
But you do seem to be a (anti)fan of JM's posts because it seems the only messages you post on the Miami board is direct assaults on JMLACYSR. Got anything else to add? Cause you seem to be repeating yourself ...
The only one who is repeating himself is JMLACYSR.

I don't believe most of his BS. He got counterfeit money not once but twice from ATMs....

I don't care where you move, if you don't plan and do research you're going to run into trouble. And with the amount of information we have available at our fingertips today there really is no excuse.

Funny I was able to move from NYC to LA in my 20s in the 80s(before the Internet) and planned much better than this guy.

He has to be around 50yrs old(my age). I think he watched too much Miami Vice in the 80s and let the fantasy take over versus the reality.

So now it is all Miami's fault.

Thank you Princess, I think your posts are always fair. You lay out the good and the bad.

I will say JMLACYSR should take up writing, if he doesn't write already. He does have a flair for that.

Old 04-02-2011, 03:05 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,406,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmlacysr View Post

In the 2009 rankings by The Daily Beast (which, by the way is the source of all these stats) Miami's IQ score was 78 and Dallas fared worse at 64.

In 2010 Dallas fared better and Miami was worse. But let's get real here. Obviously the stats are TOTAL BS when you've got cities like Las Vegas rating at 3.33 IQ points. I'm sorry, but no. No way. If anyone had an IQ that low they'd be a vegetable, and as last I recall, I don't remember seeing anyone in Las Vegas being pushed around in a grocery cart.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami