Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2007, 01:58 PM

6 posts, read 20,546 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

I'm hoping you can help me out. Does anyone know Kendall condo communities/apartment complexes that do NOT allow dogs (preferably prohibit pets all together)? I am looking to rent either from a complex or from an owner of a condo.

The reason I ask is that after a year of going through hell living next to an extremely loud barking dog, where the condo association did not prohibit dogs and was powerless to enforce its weak "noise provision," I need a place that is safe and QUIET.

Anyone know any QUIET communities with plenty of rentals? The MLS lists tons of rentals but don't say which allow or prohibit dogs.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2007, 04:41 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,127,371 times
Have you tried the area just north of Dadeland Mall?

Old 07-31-2007, 06:06 AM

Which are is that? Like where dadeland Cove is?

Old 07-31-2007, 07:47 AM

2,086 posts, read 7,643,742 times
The Ledges just north of Dadeland on 72nd Ave. prohibits dogs and actually weighs cats before they accept them. A friend of mine lives there.

Old 07-31-2007, 08:42 AM

Thanks. Any idea if they post rentals available at the main clubhouse/office?

thx.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:09 AM

2,086 posts, read 7,643,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra2004 View Post
Thanks. Any idea if they post rentals available at the main clubhouse/office?

thx.
I think they do. I know my friend has seen some posted in the breezeways of the buildings as well (by the mailboxes for each building). Good luck!

Old 10-24-2007, 11:57 AM

11 posts, read 39,542 times
Hello-
I know that this post is a little bit late, but I know that Horizons West Condos in Kendall accepts pets. The community is made up of ten buildings and about 96 units to each building. Buildings #10, 9, and 1 do not allow pets, but the other seven buildings do. There is were you might find your peace and tranquility! There are weight limits also that the owners & renter must obey. The great thing this about Horizons West is the really great maintenance, security and most of all amount of guest parking, if needed. If you like to get more information about this great Community please call the POA on site office @ (305) 387-0462. This office is located at 8504 S.W. 133rd Avenue Road

I wish you the best and hope you found a place;

TeamDoubleZ.com

Old 01-16-2008, 12:14 AM

1 posts, read 3,071 times
Exclamation Dadeland Cove & pets?

Does anyone know if you are allowed to have a cat in Dadeland Cove - Dadeland/Kendell on 104 & 79??????

Old 01-16-2008, 12:47 PM

11 posts, read 39,542 times
Lightbulb Kendall Information Hut

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobie View Post
Does anyone know if you are allowed to have a cat in Dadeland Cove - Dadeland/Kendell on 104 & 79??????
Hello Doobie and Anyone who reads this...

I am sorry that I can not provide you with that information, but I did find a website that has an incredible amount of FREE information along with ALL the Homeowners Associations, and Condo POAs. It may be possible to call the community and find out quicker.

Please check out this really great website: http://www.kfha.org/default.asp (KENDALL FERDERATION OF HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, CONDO ASSOCIATION & COMMUNITITES)
Please note, "I don’t get paid for promoting the above!" No Pay per Click...LOL
I hope this is going to get you on track.

***Please forgive me for writing like an Idiot and offending those of you highly intelligent people here! ***
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: