Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 01:01 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,464,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyJD75 View Post
This quote is priceless, coming from someone who is so self absorbed, she thinks she's a 'princesa' and makes racist comments against African Americans and generalizations about country music and those that listen to it. Spoiler alert! Raggeaton is NOT the music of choice for the REST of America.
Stop deflecting. Everything the OP and GatorMama stated were right on point. Y'all are just upset that people are calling all you out on your BS so you show your true Miami selves and throw around angry comments and deflect talking about country music.
Princess, you sound like a spoiled, typical, self serving, Cuban who thinks they 'deserve' Miami. Funny you claim of someone's prejudice when the Cubans have done such a great job of segregating African Americans and even other hispanic groups in Miami. After you graduate from HS and learn how to spell, you should get a job, save some money, and travel sometime to the US (anywhere outside of Miami), and see what a REAL melting pot is.
Oh and 1 more thing: Blacks were already segregated even BEFORE Cubans arrived and started holding power. The areas where Blacks are majority have been the areas where they were segregated and many have decided to stay there because is there HOME and with their own people.

Post-Anglo influence in Miami...Blacks swiftly started migrating to other parts of Miami.

So next time think before you speak before you go around pointing fingers at Cubans for something they HAD NO CONTROL OVER.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:01 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,151,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cixcell View Post
this is why you dont raise kids here:

Kids dancing (Reggaeton) WTF? - eBaum's World Forum

HOW sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXTERMINATE THAT LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SEXUAL HarassmenT !!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Old 05-03-2011, 01:02 PM

413 posts, read 816,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOnYouSpurs View Post
I'm European (English) and I went to Miami on holiday once with the wife & kids while we were living in Orlando.

Never again. Evil place.
You guys are known for enjoying beer afterall. Miami is for Italians, French, etc. The people that can enjoy the good things in life.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:04 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,464,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cixcell View Post
this is why you dont raise kids here:

Kids dancing (Reggaeton) WTF? - eBaum's World Forum
How do you know that's in Miami? just by looking at the conditions it can be from the Dominican Republic or any Latin American country.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:04 PM

413 posts, read 816,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmlacysr View Post
If you liked the way your life was back in Columbia, why come here?
Yes, why not Harvard or Princeton!? That's the question

This tells you the average brain of close minded white Americans

Old 05-03-2011, 01:05 PM

2,217 posts, read 4,253,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy_Fin_Guy View Post
You guys are known for enjoying beer afterall. Miami is for Italians, French, etc. The people that can enjoy the good things in life.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:06 PM

2,217 posts, read 4,253,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
How do you know that's in Miami? just by looking at the conditions it can be from the Dominican Republic or any Latin American country.
sure, except for the fact that last year i went to a quinceanera and saw the EXACT SAME THING.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:07 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,151,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
That's the caribbean...

Old 05-03-2011, 01:11 PM

30,136 posts, read 23,526,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
You, Gatormama claim that people here can't use their brain? You? The one person that cant figure out that moving out of a city you hate might be a wise solution?

Not only you hate the people here, you hate the weather. That didn't change in the past 20 years Al Gore!
Yes, me, I do use my brain. Which is why I am currently working on getting the hell out of here because this place is disgusting.

The weather, not really a problem because everything is a/c and Houston was hotter than Miami, (awww, something else Miami can't hold as their own), but I've had enough of the heat. No different than people who live in cold climates and move south after 40 years because they've had enough of the cold. Whoo! You so got me there! LOL!

So thank you for calling me wise because that is what I'm doing! You're a star!

Old 05-03-2011, 01:13 PM

30,136 posts, read 23,526,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy_Fin_Guy View Post
You mean, it's for rude cultures to come and enjoy more rude people. English are nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami