U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 04:30 AM

2,228 posts, read 2,608,333 times

Advertisements

Nahh, they love loaded tourists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2011, 04:57 AM

25 posts, read 102,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
Nahh, they love loaded tourists.
Loaded with booze, coke, or cash?

or all of the ABOVE?

LOL!!!!!!!!

OOOHHHHH.......MIIIIIIAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIII!! !!!!

YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Old 05-15-2011, 09:02 AM

4,160 posts, read 4,678,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtParkShiner View Post
no, if u have some swag, be it white or black, u can make urself come off as different or exotic, as if u are a type of catch or rarity in Miami. there's so many latino men in this city that, from my POV, a lot of the latinia girls here are looking to try something new. so far the evidence seems to be holding true for me, a white boy.
That's exactly what I found HP.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:06 AM

249 posts, read 391,622 times
Not if you have money or fake it...

Old 05-15-2011, 09:11 AM

2,217 posts, read 2,300,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
Good theory that from time to time holds true to some people but I want to advice you, be careful with the green-card hunters. It's crazy out there and you won't be the first guy/girl I know being played big time. Believe me because I have seen it firsthand. It is disheartening.
this is true. ive seen it myself. fortunately and unfortunately the guy had to move away from miami after they discovered she had stage 4 cancer and he wanted to be back with his family so he had to end the relationship but everyone around him suspected what was going on.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:24 PM

780 posts, read 852,078 times
I don't think it would really make a difference. Miami girls are not so shallow as to care what language your speak or what race you are. They're worse. You could be a green person who speaks some African clicking language and as long as you have money, they will flock to you. The only Spanish you need is "dinero".

Old 05-16-2011, 12:49 AM

32 posts, read 64,127 times
Haha I'm very white and the only word I know in Spanish is "no" and the years I lived in Miami I was a hit with the women! I feel that since I wasn't Jewish or Hispanic a lot of the girls there really wanted to see what I was about. I almost want to move back there for that reason, I had good times there but my whole family is in California and I cannot leave them again.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:05 AM

911 posts, read 902,062 times
Here's what you do.

Taken 10 scraps of paper and hand write the following.

"If you don't have a boyfriend, girlfriend or into farm animals, give me a call." Put a smiley face and include a phone number.

Pass those out to women who make eye contact with you and don't grimace, and eventually someone will call.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:19 AM

1,029 posts, read 915,834 times
no, ur not limited to Spanish speaking women

Old 05-17-2011, 08:38 AM

6,484 posts, read 13,183,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
Well is it ?
No.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami