Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 05:45 PM

950 posts, read 1,514,634 times

Advertisements

Well is it ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2011, 06:05 PM

193 posts, read 371,400 times
No

Old 05-14-2011, 06:47 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,471,139 times
Wasn't hard for me - and I'm a dweeb! If sat outside the hotel, some girl would come sit on my lap. If I left my apt door open, some girl came and got in my bed. My biggest problem was shooing off the men! Our hotel manager used to say the only way you couldn't get laid in Miami was if you don't want to.

Actually, perhaps I should rephrase that. It wasn't difficult for me. Apologies to Freud...

Old 05-14-2011, 08:38 PM

433 posts, read 952,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
Well is it ?
It all depends on what type of girl you want. But if you are a booty person most probably you like Latinas which by default then you fall in the you-need-to know-Spanish genre.

When I used to go out I always tried to strike first in English but if after the proper introduction I did not have any feedback, I took a close look to the physical attributes and switch to the old Spanish. And voila the girl was gone or was smiling with that face of "Balsero" why didn’t you open with Spanish?"

Attention! If you do not speak any language I suggest Space. The need to speak there to get a girl is almost close to zero. You just need to check their nose and eyes and if they are reddish, you have the get go.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:52 PM

361 posts, read 1,087,691 times
no, if u have some swag, be it white or black, u can make urself come off as different or exotic, as if u are a type of catch or rarity in Miami. there's so many latino men in this city that, from my POV, a lot of the latinia girls here are looking to try something new. so far the evidence seems to be holding true for me, a white boy.

just, for the love of god, do NOT be a dorky plane joe type of white person u would find from North Dakota or something. u will be setting urself up for failure.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:58 PM

609 posts, read 1,139,059 times
Lol

Old 05-14-2011, 10:13 PM

433 posts, read 952,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtParkShiner View Post
no, if u have some swag, be it white or black, u can make urself come off as different or exotic, as if u are a type of catch or rarity in Miami. there's so many latino men in this city that, from my POV, a lot of the latinia girls here are looking to try something new. so far the evidence seems to be holding true for me, a white boy.

just, for the love of god, do NOT be a dorky plane joe type of white person u would find from North Dakota or something. u will be setting urself up for failure.
Good theory that from time to time holds true to some people but I want to advice you, be careful with the green-card hunters. It's crazy out there and you won't be the first guy/girl I know being played big time. Believe me because I have seen it firsthand. It is disheartening.

Old 05-14-2011, 10:43 PM

361 posts, read 1,087,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
Good theory that from time to time holds true to some people but I want to advice you, be careful with the green-card hunters. It's crazy out there and you won't be the first guy/girl I know being played big time. Believe me because I have seen it firsthand. It is disheartening.
lol true im well aware. my father lives in jamaica and ive heard so many stories down there of jamaican women screwing over american/canadian/british men for the benefits of their citizenship status. im 21 though. most of these girls are 2nd/3rd generation latinas, children of immigrant parents, at worst there are some that i know who are already here legally. regardless, ive always been very concious of girls trying to advantage of me, especially here in Miami where relationships are survival of the fittest! lol it's a war zone out there, no matter who u date.

Old 05-14-2011, 11:35 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times
Language? nah...

they say money talks... which is not always the case; but for Miami women, it is. They'll be happy to see your money, no matter how you fake your richness... they know you are not rich. They know you are driving a leased car; they know you don't live in a mansion... but that's good enough for them, as all they care is to have a man who can afford all their vanities - if he can lease all those flashy things, he can buy me stuff and take me out to the club, plus I'll get to drive that car for free, and live with him for free. I'll upgrade to a better man once I have more things to flash around

Old 05-15-2011, 03:30 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami