Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 11:15 AM

419 posts, read 998,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkBorn View Post
At least he did have a g-string on.....two men that I saw in MB last Thursday night had on absolutely nothing! I mean they were as naked as the day they came into the world. One was walking toward the beach (Ocean Drive) where all of the restaurants are....and the other was standing on Washington Ave. a few blocks from the main strip. The amazing thing is that there was a crowd of people standing no more than 5 feet from him.....they kept having their conversation as if he was not standing there naked.
That's sick someone should of kicked this guy in the balls, nobody wants to see that, go to a nude beach of something, it's disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 06:10 PM

6,993 posts, read 17,364,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfside__ View Post
That's sick someone should of kicked this guy in the balls, nobody wants to see that, go to a nude beach of something, it's disgusting.
If you feel that way, stay the heck out of lincoln road once the sun goes down. We went out to eat with our kid and wanted to catch a flick afterward, and saw this guy with his goodies on display. No one wants to see such degenerate behavior. Well, unless of course the person doing the viewing is a degenerate, then I guess its all fair game.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
At least he did have a g-string on.....two men that I saw in MB last Thursday night had on absolutely nothing! I mean they were as naked as the day they came into the world. One was walking toward the beach (Ocean Drive) where all of the restaurants are....and the other was standing on Washington Ave. a few blocks from the main strip. The amazing thing is that there was a crowd of people standing no more than 5 feet from him.....they kept having their conversation as if he was not standing there naked.

Mass transit is badly needed in my opinion so that people do not need cars at all.....that will cut down the parking problems around the beach and stop the city from robbing people ($1.75 an hour) with a ski mask/gun just for parking. The funny thing is that I am from Brooklyn, so being from NYC I have seen some mind blowing things....but cannot say that I have seen people walking down the street completely naked here in NYC and the police not stop them and lock them up. But do have to admit that I enjoyed the *I don't give a f**k* attitude........reminded me of NYC!
Im from Brooklyn too (Flatbush) but come on son. Rocking out with your thing out, is not a good look. there is nothing NYC about that man!!

Old 07-25-2012, 06:26 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,941,124 times
EarthCam - Miami Cams

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/florida/miami/

Lincoln Road Mall web cam

Last edited by perry335654; 07-25-2012 at 06:35 PM..

Old 07-27-2012, 06:09 AM

1,556 posts, read 3,547,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Style View Post
Im from Brooklyn too (Flatbush) but come on son. Rocking out with your thing out, is not a good look. there is nothing NYC about that man!!
You are outraged over the men doing it but I bet if a woman does it you will be the first one looking! I'm just saying! Surprise to hear you say that being from Brooklyn....usually we have a live and don't give a d**n attitude. If you don't recognize the NYC attitude in the stuff that happens in MB then I just don't know what to say. I guess to each his own! Then again I am willing to bet that a lot of those who live in MB are originally from NYC......which would explain the stuff that goes on there.

As another poster said earlier....adult area, with adult stuff going on.....if people don't want to see it then don't go to MB.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:36 AM

Quote:
You are outraged over the men doing it but I bet if a woman does it you will be the first one looking! I'm just saying! Surprise to hear you say that being from Brooklyn....usually we have a live and don't give a d**n attitude. If you don't recognize the NYC attitude in the stuff that happens in MB then I just don't know what to say. I guess to each his own! Then again I am willing to bet that a lot of those who live in MB are originally from NYC......which would explain the stuff that goes on there.

As another poster said earlier....adult area, with adult stuff going on.....if people don't want to see it then don't go to MB.
I am Muslim, and I don't feel ANYONE should be walking around with their stuff out.

As to the "adult area" statement, ummm nope. There are families there, especially in Lincoln road, where I was. Anyone who thinks Lincoln road is a adult area, has not been to Lincoln road for any real amount of time.

As for the NY attitude, where I am from, I don't ever recall anyone walking around with their twig and berries on display. You wan't to walk around naked, go to Haulovar beach, thats why that place is there. If your a mental degenerate, don't subject me to your depravity.

Also, yes there are many NYers in South Beach, but I am willing to bet you there are far more south Americans and Europeans there than NYers by a WIDE margin. All one has to do is spend time there to hear all the different languages.

If it is 12 @ night and your outside of one of the clubs, then yeah, ok, I can see some rowdiness. But even then, walking around with no clothes, is a little extra.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:25 AM

497 posts, read 1,430,369 times
If you are Muslim, you should try to promote a section for muslims. Muslim women should only use burkinis.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cojoncillo View Post
If you are Muslim, you should try to promote a section for muslims. Muslim women should only used burkinis.
why? I don't go to the beach, so its not my concern. However, people walking around in some stage of nakedness, in areas where everyone else has clothes on, while taking in eating, shopping or a movie is my concern

Old 07-30-2012, 07:57 AM

513 posts, read 961,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Style View Post
If you feel that way, stay the heck out of lincoln road once the sun goes down. We went out to eat with our kid and wanted to catch a flick afterward, and saw this guy with his goodies on display. No one wants to see such degenerate behavior. Well, unless of course the person doing the viewing is a degenerate, then I guess its all fair game.

This is the excemption, not the norm. You know good and well if men are walking around Lincoln in front of the tourist restaurants completely nude the police will be called. I have seen some dudes doint the bhorat thing in a thong being goofy, but not nude. I also believe if women want to walk around topless off the beach they should be allowed.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleanexec View Post
This is the excemption, not the norm. You know good and well if men are walking around Lincoln in front of the tourist restaurants completely nude the police will be called. I have seen some dudes doint the bhorat thing in a thong being goofy, but not nude. I also believe if women want to walk around topless off the beach they should be allowed.
No one said naked. Read above, he had a thong on. I feel that is still inappropriate, especially in Lincoln road where there are families. Its ridiculous. As far as you thinking women should be allowed to walk around exposed, that is is fine we are all entitled to our own opinions. However, thankfully that isn't allowed. People want to be degenerates, then fine do that, ON YOUR OWN TIME. do Not impose your beliefs, views or ideologies on others. That's my thing, you want to think or believe whatever you want, go right ahead, as long as it doesn't infringe on my liberties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami