Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 05:06 PM

1,978 posts, read 4,406,883 times

Advertisements

This is freakin' nuts!!! But in a way, I'd been expecting more "Zombie" style attacks. I think we're going to see a lot of that this year. People are kind of going nuts!

The DeSiller's effect is in maximum overdrive on this one. Just as you'd expect from South Florida, nothing is what it seems at first glance, and the more you try to observe it the more it degenerates into surreal nonsense!

I mean, LOOK AT THIS:

In a comment on the Miami Herald article you have this:

"In the first iteration, it was two naked guys who were both shot by the police [after gunshots were heard]. Then it became 2 naked guys, 1 of which was shot by the police. A later revision had 1 naked guy bashing the head of a man who may have been clothed. Now comes this revision several hours later with the human cannibalism angle."

EVERYTHING MORPHS IN SOUTH FLORIDA.

Since there has been like four RADICALLY DIFFERENT iterations of this story in a short period of time, the comments reflect that, with some idiots "outraged that the cops shot two unarmed naked people" to the people who acknowledge that, yes, the police rightfully killed a man who, much like a zombie, continued to eat the flesh of some guys face even AFTER being shot several times [WHO THE *F* DOES THAT??? -- (except zombies)].

And then there's the milquetoast namby pamby's who acknowledge that "sure, he was a zombie who continued to eat a face after 6 bullets but the police didn't have to shoot him! This poooorr guy! No they could have shot him in the leg, or called for backup or tasered him instead". (I'm paraphrasing here, but you get the point --------- They're IDIOTS!!!)

It's almost comical to read the comments in the Miami Herald article!

A quote:

" Good for the officer for shooting the zombie and not the poor soul that was being attacked."

YEAH, I GUESS THAT'S ALL YOU CAN HOPE FOR THESE DAYS.

Sheez!!

Ever since the eclipse......

Bishops everywhere will now start growing t*ts! It's just that weird!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2012, 05:20 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,196,322 times
What if he is part of a Miami cult???

If we hear more of these stories popping out, then Miami will be considered the city of zombies.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:29 PM

315 posts, read 652,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaseys412 View Post
I would officially like to announce, that if I ever succeed in making it down to South Florida, I am glad this individual is no longer a member of society.
LOL dude acts like this is an isolated incident...welcome to FLORIDA

Old 05-28-2012, 11:42 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
2 threads aboout this already
Maybe their needs to be, this is beyond disgusting, even by FL standards.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:54 PM

419 posts, read 998,740 times

E-40 "Zombie" Feat. Tech N9ne & Brotha Lynch Hung - YouTube

Old 05-29-2012, 07:30 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,196,322 times
Moderator cut: image removed

"When the officer approached him, told him to stop, pointed a gun at him, he turned around and growled like a wild animal and kept eating at the man's face," Fraternal Order of Police President Armando Aguilar said Sunday.

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 12:53 PM..

Old 05-29-2012, 08:41 AM

32 posts, read 49,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgt343 View Post
LOL dude acts like this is an isolated incident...welcome to FLORIDA
I'm well aware of the crime/crazies in Florida... walking down the street in Miami, I would be prepared for a lot of possible scenarios.. someone eating my entire face on the side of the road...eh, not so much. I guess I'll add it to the list

Old 05-29-2012, 09:48 AM

2,983 posts, read 4,623,481 times
Florida is pretty well known for horrible and bizarre crimes, but this is too crazy. I'm surprised there hasn't been more info about the attacker or the victim.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:31 AM

203 posts, read 428,319 times
at first, i didn't believe this but then when I had found out that it was in Florida (particularly SoFlo), i immediately believed.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:10 AM

6,853 posts, read 22,459,078 times
^^^I agree, its really not surprising that this happened in Miami. South Florida and the Keys have always been the places for people to run too when they want to hide. Miami just seems to be in the news for bad things more than other cities it seems. I wish the city could do more to help the homeless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami