U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 06:49 AM

776 posts, read 1,092,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1 View Post
You should be embarrassed about what you just posted. Equality for women and gays is still sorely lacking in this country.

Just because you're a 'man' doesn't give you any special treatment. Respect for all people is earned, not given based on gender.

As for Adrianna's son- from what I saw in the last season, she's doing just fine with him. That's more than I can say for some people.
I agree with the parte that respect for all people is earn; however, feminism & LGTB has earned that respect basically imposing absurd ideas of "rights".. And I understand them in part since the world has been dominated by men for centuries and educating how should be a real man is another concerning issue to work in. BUT when you have someone behind using those hurted ppl to dominate a society that's not earned.. That's pure manipulation and gas-lighting

Probably you still are not acquainted who are behind of those ideological conning war (Rockefeller) always pushing money for their hidden obscure agendas. (They financed the world war I) That's another aggressive marketing strategy spread in all media -illuminatis are the media owners and they dictate us whatever they want-to diminish men's power and now we have metrosexual men, effeminate men, and derivations and men are depressed because society thinks they are not needed anymore.

Today men are seen as mere money makers and are condemned to be forgotten. If you go to a mall 90% of products are targeted to please women. And I don't want to talk about Miami's job market where a woman is chose over men thousand times. Women are who are sustaining homes at present.

I invite you to investigate what are the subtle and subliminal influence illuminatis campaigns are being coined over us through TV, magazines etc.

They simply are using a hurted community to dominate ppl. And for the Adrianna's son is a perfect example of what a lack of a father's influence could cause in a son. A mother simply CAN'T teach a boy how to be a man. If you think that's doing well who should be embarrassed is not other but you.

Last edited by angelscorpio; 08-06-2012 at 07:18 AM.. Reason: grammar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 12:47 AM

72 posts, read 70,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelscorpio View Post
I agree with the parte that respect for all people is earn; however, feminism & LGTB has earned that respect basically imposing absurd ideas of "rights".. And I understand them in part since the world has been dominated by men for centuries and educating how should be a real man is another concerning issue to work in. BUT when you have someone behind using those hurted ppl to dominate a society that's not earned.. That's pure manipulation and gas-lighting

Probably you still are not acquainted who are behind of those ideological conning war (Rockefeller) always pushing money for their hidden obscure agendas. (They financed the world war I) That's another aggressive marketing strategy spread in all media -illuminatis are the media owners and they dictate us whatever they want-to diminish men's power and now we have metrosexual men, effeminate men, and derivations and men are depressed because society thinks they are not needed anymore.

Today men are seen as mere money makers and are condemned to be forgotten. If you go to a mall 90% of products are targeted to please women. And I don't want to talk about Miami's job market where a woman is chose over men thousand times. Women are who are sustaining homes at present.

I invite you to investigate what are the subtle and subliminal influence illuminatis campaigns are being coined over us through TV, magazines etc.

They simply are using a hurted community to dominate ppl. And for the Adrianna's son is a perfect example of what a lack of a father's influence could cause in a son. A mother simply CAN'T teach a boy how to be a man. If you think that's doing well who should be embarrassed is not other but you.
Men are chosen over women all the time, have you ever heard of the Glass ceiling? Instead of reading silly conspiracy theories, educate yourself and stop sounding like the typical Miami airhead.

And leave that kid alone for Christ's sake, he is a freaking kid.

Old 09-15-2012, 05:59 PM

32 posts, read 51,248 times
Mariaol's mom....in heavy Cuban accent..." I'm no Victorian lady"

Old 09-18-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismiran View Post
Mariaol's mom....in heavy Cuban accent..." I'm no Victorian lady"
She used to be so beautiful shen she was young, drop dead georgious.

She should be in the cast.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:42 AM

225 posts, read 376,784 times
Marisol is my neighbour...I see her all the time (drivin, @walgreens, @publix etc.)...never with her "husband" tho, so I wonder what happened with that. I even get her mail by accident sometimes (no lie).

These shows are not meant to be taken seriously people...and who cares if they have black/white/hispanic people on the cast...it will all be the same BS.

Watch, laugh, enjoy and move on with your life.

Also, don't believe evrything you see in these shows, it's not always the true representation of these people, there are CAMERAS, PRODUCERS etc. present for a REASON.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olmyt View Post
Marisol is my neighbour...I see her all the time (drivin, @walgreens, @publix etc.)...never with her "husband" tho, so I wonder what happened with that. I even get her mail by accident sometimes (no lie).

These shows are not meant to be taken seriously people...and who cares if they have black/white/hispanic people on the cast...it will all be the same BS.

Watch, laugh, enjoy and move on with your life.

Also, don't believe evrything you see in these shows, it's not always the true representation of these people, there are CAMERAS, PRODUCERS etc. present for a REASON.
According to the script they separated and got or getting divorced. They haven't even shown the french guy

Question: Do you think (and this just your opinion) she s as rich as the internet claims she is? According to celebrity.com her networth is 14 million. I wonder if those net worth are overstated for those housewives and Bravo is just making it all up on the internet?

Last edited by La Dulcinea; 09-18-2012 at 07:34 PM..

Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 PM

40 posts, read 72,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olmyt View Post

WHAT?!?!
You're saying she's just some random cuban lady they got that lives in Hialeah and they made up this whole story??

::mind blown::

You know, I wouldn't put it past them.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:33 PM

639 posts, read 936,516 times
I really liked the first episode of season 2. It looks like it's going to be a hit Real Housewives franchise now. I loved watching Joanna Krupa. Lisa and Ana seem interesting as well.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:20 PM

3,849 posts, read 7,859,855 times
Marysol and her husband have separated according to the first episode. Of course these shows have to be taken with a grain of salt. I know Adriana is really hamming things up this year to make the show more interesting. If you look back to the Miami reunion last season she said they could "be bigger than Beverly Hills" and I have no doubt she intends to carry through with that promise.

I believe Marysol lives in Brickell Townhouse. I remember seeing statuary in front of the building they showed on camera before and if I recall from my condo shopping it was at BT. Could be wrong but that was what it looked like to me. I doubt her mother lives in Hialeah but who knows. She cracks me up and that's all I care about!

Old 09-19-2012, 07:15 AM

225 posts, read 376,784 times
Well, we live in Brickell as Coconut1 stated...she drives a Porsche Carrera that costs 50-60k and she doesn't live in the fanciest of the brickell buildings...I highly doubt she's worth 14 million but you never know, some people can have alot of money and still live pretty basically compared to what they could afford.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami