U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 02:31 PM

3,849 posts, read 7,861,057 times

Advertisements

I really doubt $14M, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 07:45 PM

1,176 posts, read 1,464,847 times
[quote=angelscorpio;25497495]Originally Posted by angelscorpio
I am not surprised of these kind of programs since Bravo is a LGTB channel essentially.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1 View Post
What does that mean?

A lot of channels nowdays like Bravo and others are very interested in spreading the LGTB lifestyle subtly. You can tell it in this kind of reality. When u watch this channel putting a special effort in showing hyper dominant woman leading metrosexual husbands, bf's or effeminate sons, hairstylers, chefs, and all gay community there. I couldn't tell if Adrianna's son was a girl or a boy with that attitude and hair,... gosh! That boy really needs a father asap or his dominant mother will suck up the few masculinity it remains on him. Where the all entire action is centered on women. Men are showed like mere decorative objects there.

All the message out there is like saying "Women lead and men are not important. we don't need them anymore" which is one of the feminism's maxim, and remember that LGTB steam from feminism in the 60's. It's another way for bashing men.

That's why I say that Bravo is another subtle strategy of LGTB agenda for domination. Remember behind LGTB, ONG's are the evil Rockefellers.. The illuminati.

I am not surprised why most of those wifes are single since are narcissistic and neurotic ppl.

On the other hand, I agree with the person who said the program discrimination with the unbalanced casting not showing black, Asian and other races that are housewifes in Miami too. Putting three Cubans there is unbearable and unfair.
Most of wives in the New Jersey edition were Italian even though New Jersey is much more diverse than that.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:22 PM

261 posts, read 344,842 times
well i am english an moved here a year ago and I am just enjoying seeing all the miami places being featured on the show!

Old 09-23-2012, 07:33 AM

14,115 posts, read 20,816,661 times
Some scripted, some not. I know someone on the show who knows everything.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:20 AM

3,849 posts, read 7,861,057 times
Oh without a doubt some things are scripted. Adriana made it very clear there would be acting at the first season reunion as she was going after Cristy and Larsa for not being dramatic enough. She said they could have been bigger than Beverly Hills.

The Joanna Krupa slap seems to be premeditated and things like the "who's texting who" confrontation are definitely made to stir up drama between the girls.

I don't mind the acting so long as it's not too obvious.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:38 AM

529 posts, read 942,954 times
Omg, I didn't know that the monstrosity with plastic surgery was famous. I even briefly talked to her at my last job before the first season began. Always driving a Rolls Royce. She is scary

Old 09-25-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_zed View Post
Omg, I didn't know that the monstrosity with plastic surgery was famous. I even briefly talked to her at my last job before the first season began. Always driving a Rolls Royce. She is scary

That Rolls Royce is a 100 years old. Unless they got a new one, its very very old

Old 10-05-2012, 11:33 AM

986 posts, read 3,441,608 times
Default News

Police searching for son of 'Real Housewives' cast member

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (WSVN) -- The son of one of the stars on Bravo's "Real Housewives of Miami" is accused of assaulting a homeless man.

The incident happened on Miami Beach. Police said Alexia Echevarria's son, Peter Rossello, is accused of punching a homeless man and even filmed himself doing it.

(...)

Source (WSVN)/Read more: WSVN-TV - Police searching for son of 'Real Housewives' cast member

Old 10-07-2012, 01:38 PM

^^Nice POS. Bet his mother, who's already got her hands full with the disabled son, is REALLY PROUD

Old 11-05-2012, 11:01 AM

776 posts, read 1,092,379 times
This post menopausic Ana Quincoces tried to trash Karent's Colombian background in vain inferring she acted like a 'ho' because she was Colombian? Apparently she totally forgot Cristy Rice, her fellow countrywoman was famous for in the first season emancipating the old bad fame most Cubans girls has in Miami.
On the other hand, I don't understand how she dares to write cooking Cuban' Books considering the precarious and scarce variety of food how is the Cuban cuisine.

Adriana totally lost my support showing what she's really made for with that barbarian and surly attitude erasing her classiness forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami