U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 11-08-2012, 11:22 PM
 
Location: Lakes by the Bay, FL (for now)
986 posts, read 3,437,617 times
Reputation: 537

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1 View Post
I don't believe any of them live on Key Biscayne.

From what I have seen Lisa lives(ed?) in the Sunset Islands (they also apparently bought a house on Star Island so maybe they live there now.)

Adriana I thought lived on either Palm or Hibiscus Island.

Marysol is in Brickell, Elsa in Coconut Grove.

Lea is in Coral Gables (although they also bought a house on Star Island) and I think Ana and Karent also live in the Gables.

Joanna lives in Romain's apartment which is maybe Mid Beach?
Thanks for the info.

I really wouldn't like that kind of neighbors, yikes . I thought all of them lived in islands or something. And interestingly enough, most of them live in pretty regular - though more on the high-end - neighborhoods, which is strange for people who only show off and pretend to be very very rich and glamorous. Especially as most actually wealthy people (and not broke or deep in debt or else) are not that ostentatious and quite a few even try to be as low-key and humble as possible.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
 
3,849 posts, read 7,854,224 times
Reputation: 1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobMAX View Post
Thanks for the info.

I really wouldn't like that kind of neighbors, yikes . I thought all of them lived in islands or something. And interestingly enough, most of them live in pretty regular - though more on the high-end - neighborhoods, which is strange for people who only show off and pretend to be very very rich and glamorous. Especially as most actually wealthy people (and not broke or deep in debt or else) are not that ostentatious and quite a few even try to be as low-key and humble as possible.
LOL!

Well, I don't think there's anything downtrodden about Star Island, the Sunset, Palm or Hibiscus Islands
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
 
Location: West Kendall
4,919 posts, read 8,512,341 times
Reputation: 1290
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 06:28 AM
 
Location: Miami FL
772 posts, read 1,090,685 times
Reputation: 547
anyway, coming back to the post I think Miami housewives are all fights and drama are staged.. What do you think?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 09:58 PM
 
Location: Sometimes Miami sometimes Australia
1,093 posts, read 2,270,137 times
Reputation: 1056
I can't stand that skank in the show..the one who was married to some basketball player.

And that blond chick married to the centenarian..eeww

The only classy one is the white chick
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 10:28 PM
 
3,849 posts, read 7,854,224 times
Reputation: 1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
I can't stand that skank in the show..the one who was married to some basketball player.

And that blond chick married to the centenarian..eeww

The only classy one is the white chick
Hmm, maybe you mean Larsa Pippen? She apparently moved to Chicago and is no longer on the show.

Not sure who that is... ?

They're all white!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2012, 02:34 PM
 
Location: Sometimes Miami sometimes Australia
1,093 posts, read 2,270,137 times
Reputation: 1056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1 View Post
Hmm, maybe you mean Larsa Pippen? She apparently moved to Chicago and is no longer on the show.

Not sure who that is... ?

They're all white!
Yes you are right; they are all white. I should have said the non-hispanic lady.

I was referring to the Cuban girl, she's single and was married to some sportstar. She acts way too young for her age (her name eludes me)
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2012, 05:11 PM
 
3,849 posts, read 7,854,224 times
Reputation: 1990
The Cuban from last year that you're talking about was Cristy Rice. She's a nasty little varmint!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2012, 06:29 PM
 
Location: Sometimes Miami sometimes Australia
1,093 posts, read 2,270,137 times
Reputation: 1056
I thought it couldn't get worse..but it has. It's like they scrapped the bottom of the barrel to showcase the absolute WORST of Miamians. Honestly, that girl married to the boob surgeon..she called herself a "walking businesscard for him". She looks hideous. The fake lips, hair and oversized boobs. She said ever since she was young her only goal was to marry a surgeon "so I could be beautiful for ever". People with real class in Miami (albeit only few exist) DON'T act like these gold-diggers and whores.

And the lawyer who's husband walked out on her but still sleeps with him..disgusting

Of course then there is the Colombian who said "It's common for hispanics to live with parents until they marry"except she is like 56yo, Im sure her parents have earnt a break.

This stuff is glorifying the WORST of society. God help Miami
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2012, 08:52 PM
 
3,849 posts, read 7,854,224 times
Reputation: 1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
I thought it couldn't get worse..but it has. It's like they scrapped the bottom of the barrel to showcase the absolute WORST of Miamians. Honestly, that girl married to the boob surgeon..she called herself a "walking businesscard for him". She looks hideous. The fake lips, hair and oversized boobs. She said ever since she was young her only goal was to marry a surgeon "so I could be beautiful for ever". People with real class in Miami (albeit only few exist) DON'T act like these gold-diggers and whores.

And the lawyer who's husband walked out on her but still sleeps with him..disgusting

Of course then there is the Colombian who said "It's common for hispanics to live with parents until they marry"except she is like 56yo, Im sure her parents have earnt a break.

This stuff is glorifying the WORST of society. God help Miami
I don't think she's bad looking. She was better looking before the surgery but I'd still do her today LOL!

Ana and her husband aren't sleeping together, not sure where you got that from.

I don't think there's any problem with living with your parents, especially when they're older. Having a close family is very important, IMO.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top