Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 02:56 PM

3 posts, read 2,719 times

Advertisements

And remember, this is coming back to them in a couple of months.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 05:35 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,822,462 times
Pzeron, you are right. These things never go away completely, the desire is always there. The developers are always planning something even when things are quiet. Their persistence, greed and opportunity of making more money never goes away.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:51 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,822,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzeron1209 View Post
Guys, that meeting was only a CDMP, which means its only a meeting that doesn't represent anything. It still has to come back to the board. Actually those two people you mentioned are one of the Earthliest people you can ever meet. Mrs. Davis is a SUPER GREEN, woman and she truly cares about people. Mr. Diaz, is not as radical as Patricia, but my family and myself have seen him and a crew of people picking up trash on the street. So they care. Their job is not to be emotional and do whats right. Everyone else that voted for, acted very emotional and thats not right either.
Why did they vote in favor of the project, do you know if they gave any reasons. In my eyes they went against what the people of Horse Country wanted and what they wanted was not unreasonable. I have never heard of a "SUPER GREEN" person in favor of a commercial development project in a rural area. That is a new one.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:28 AM

3 posts, read 2,719 times
Straight Shooter,

I understand everyones concern about that project. I myself would never want that there, just simply it DOES NOT BELONG THERE!! Your absolutely right about the their greed. They can careless about the outcome of Horse Country. All I can do is hope and pray that when they come to their decision they realize the damage they can cause if they approve that plan. I have written some e-mails to all of them and 2 out of 6 have replied. Delaney and Diaz have replied with positive feed backs. You should write to them. I know I am not supposed to, but I have anyways as a concerned citizen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami