Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 02:22 PM

5 posts, read 46,684 times

Advertisements

thank you for your reply. im really into the entertainment industry. some friends told me there's a bus tour in coral gables around celebrity houses but its a waste of money.

might to go to orlando one day. my friends recommended me to stay there for 2 days however ill go on a one day trip. i know its 4 hours ill be worn out. i wont go to disney i just want to have a look around and go sightsee the main part of it.

umm... im really looking forward to do some jet ski and water sports.

i dont know how its called. but its a very famous tourist attraction. you go on a high boat with seats n it along with many other people and they take you to a wetland or something like that crammed with crocodiles?

thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 04:01 PM

5,021 posts, read 7,450,618 times
Airboat ride?

Airboat Rides in the Everglades at Sawgrass Recreation Park

Old 06-22-2013, 04:19 PM

5 posts, read 46,684 times
yes! found it. it was the most accurate description i could think of. thank you is it fun?

Old 06-22-2013, 04:40 PM

5,021 posts, read 7,450,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted183 View Post
yes! found it. it was the most accurate description i could think of. thank you is it fun?
Yes! Enjoy!

Old 06-23-2013, 04:09 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,107,557 times
Quote:
I prefer the one in homestead. it's called everglades alligator farm here is the web site.Everglades Alligator Farm

Old 06-23-2013, 06:42 PM

4,836 posts, read 12,008,156 times
Quote:
Make sure to go to the Everglades and do an air boat ride! It's fun and you will see plenty of wild life. Go as early in the morning as you can so its not too hot.

Also go to Biscayne National Park and go Snorkeling!! It's a coral reef and there are so many cool fish and coral with so many colors. One of the few coral reefs in the U.S.

If you want to do tours there is a hop on hop off tourist bus and there is also the duck tours where you do water and land tour. A place you might like to hang out for an hour or two at night is bayside. It's very touristy but there are fun little shops and lots of good people watching and cool boats to look at.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:09 PM

3,848 posts, read 9,324,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamihurricane555 View Post
I prefer the one in homestead. it's called everglades alligator farm here is the web site.Everglades Alligator Farm
I was just there a few months ago and while it was okay for somebody who doesn't know any better, you're really not seeing anything from the real Everglades there. They basically have a swamp which they take you out in, and while there are gators, it's simply not the actual Everglades.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:57 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,476,550 times
Quote:
yes i know im fully aware of that as i said in my post i wont go to clubbing. I dont drink and ill adjust myself to whatever it is. a hostel is nice. a

ill be 21 in 2 months though but i guess that won't make any difference. Any recommendations of any hostel or something?
MB is totally safe. Crazy fun. I moved there when I was 19. F-in great time!

I lived at 235 Washington. It was insane fun. It's a hostel now. From what I hear, it's just as awesome as ever. Go there. Use sunscreen. Bring Trojans. Opportunities are always stirring.

You do not need a car. Don't waste your money on that.

Old 08-10-2015, 11:10 AM

1 posts, read 784 times
Wow I googled traveling alone to Miami because I myself is considering booking me a ticket and going solo. I'm not a clubbed or a drinker/smoker (not a lot of us really exist lol) so if you've already gone I'd love to know how it was for you.

Old 08-10-2015, 11:44 AM

366 posts, read 517,274 times
carrentals.com do under 25 drivers plus airbnb for accom so your age isnt a concern. stay in south beach as its safer and no car is needed unless your travelling to the everglades or similar but then you have tour buses as well. also uber is still available and cheap in miami. there is a good hostel on 12th st and west ave. bikini hotel or something like that i think its called. also inernational back packers on 9th st and washington ave
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami