Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 03:51 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,745,864 times

Advertisements

I agree that it was a stupid tragedy. I study statement anaylsis for a lot of my work, it helps with closing a sale. From my research and following the trial, this is my take.

GZ is hiding deception from the point when the dispatcher told him not to follow, but the dispatcher said we don't NEED you to do that. he did NOT state stop. I think GZ hearing that still took it upon himself to at least scout the area out and THEN walk back to car.

I think Trayvon being on the phone with a friend was probably egged on and wanted to be the tough guy. I do not trust the testimony of Rachel there are some deception markers there, but on her part not what Trayvon stated.

I thin Travyon, rightly so felt pissed that so random white or non black was following him and was just building anger.

There was a confrontation were GZ was genuinely beaten , SA, confirms this, although there is some deception on Trayvon grabing the gun there is no deception aboutZ GZ fear for his life.

So regardless reasonable doubt will say as long as you fear for your life, stand your ground law will be a defense.

Btw check these links for SA, I use it all the time to figure out how much wiggle room I have for a deal or weather or not someone is going to pay me, or if it is the right price.

Statement Analysis - George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin case

Statement Analysis - George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin case
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 03:53 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,128,900 times
I've already experienced problems....March 23, 2012 while driving in a school zone (2:25 pm), my car was 'pounced' upon by 2 students. One of them really tried to break my windshield with his foot. Although most of the dents on the hood, top and back of my car were relatively easy to pop out, it still has a couple dents. I am a white, petite older gal in a compact car....wrong place at the wrong time.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn247 View Post
I've already experienced problems....March 23, 2012 while driving in a school zone (2:25 pm), my car was 'pounced' upon by 2 students. One of them really tried to break my windshield with his foot. Although most of the dents on the hood, top and back of my car were relatively easy to pop out, it still has a couple dents. I am a white, petite older gal in a compact car....wrong place at the wrong time.
I am a bit concerned too because just west of me us1 and 184th it is not a very nice area, and just south, below 216 is goulds. I will say this much, in my area the African Americans are really nice and very polite folks and it seems that cutler bay folks all seem to know each other and the mom conversations in the middle of the isles are between white and black, Spanish white folks. It makes me feel very happy that there is such a sense of community where I live. It would sadden me if there are riots in our area.

I think most of the folks that live in cutler bay would not resort to that, but young folks with out guidance might.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:37 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,196,322 times
I'll tell my family not to ride the metro or go to black neighborhoods should there be a riot.

Old 07-03-2013, 04:42 PM

17,307 posts, read 22,039,209 times
Zimmerman is going to walk.......just my gut feeling

Old 07-03-2013, 06:17 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,749,371 times
I have a feeling they want to convict him. If he does walk, and I hope he does, let the criminals riot. They will be kept in their own areas by people who value the second amendment.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:39 PM

I just feel the tensions are more prounouced now, a lot more folks with guns now. It is different from the old riots.

Old 07-04-2013, 08:39 AM

14 posts, read 16,049 times
What can you expect from this if our "commander in Chief" jump on the TM bandwagon from the first day without knowledge of cause in a very irresponsible manner my feelings is that they will try to convict GZ no matter what. And regarding the riots let them come I will be "standing my ground"

Old 07-04-2013, 08:49 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,749,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmspiderman View Post
What can you expect from this if our "commander in Chief" jump on the TM bandwagon from the first day without knowledge of cause in a very irresponsible manner my feelings is that they will try to convict GZ no matter what. And regarding the riots let them come I will be "standing my ground"
Exactly. If that obamination who is educated jumps to conclusions, I imagine the jurors who may be less so will have even less hope of getting it right. I doubt today's welfare recipients will put down their free cell phones and go out and riot. If they do, again remember, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Old 07-04-2013, 09:21 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
Why would they invade Cuba. Zimmerman is not even half Cuban. He father is white american and his mother is Peruvian.
Peru hugh? So he has some indigenous blood flowing in his veins..That explains a lot...South American Indian kills African American. That explains why he has no Spanish over tones in his appearance...He is not a latino...Okay _ I stand corrected - Let the radical blacks put together a fund and go riot in Peru...I hear it's nice at this time of year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami