Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 01:10 PM

251 posts, read 637,471 times

Advertisements

Hidden Colors 3 Premiere in Miami Gardens | Fort Lauderdale

This is a excellent opportunity to for black Miami to get together and learn something informative. And an excellent opportunity to practice aggregate group economics.

Address:

Betty T. Ferguson Recreational Complex,
3000 NW 199th St, Fort Lauderdale, United States
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2014, 01:29 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,940,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillystress215 View Post
Hidden Colors 3 Premiere in Miami Gardens | Fort Lauderdale

This is a excellent opportunity to for black Miami to get together and learn something informative. And an excellent opportunity to practice aggregate group economics.

Address:

Betty T. Ferguson Recreational Complex,
3000 NW 199th St, Fort Lauderdale, United States
Hey we are all one race called the human race, one has to get off their butts , study hard and make something of themselves. Civil Rights was 1964, there is no excuse , the white man put me down , the hispanic put me down, hey if anyone has a vetch is the Native American Indian. Go back to Philadelphia where the impoverished welfare system plays out big and why the city looks like one big slum, sure there are nice areas but a city with a supposed rich history it is a disgrace to America.

Old 06-04-2014, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
Hey we are all one race called the human race, one has to get off their butts , study hard and make something of themselves.

Ans that's what films like the Hidden Colors series encourages; study. It's the study of your, terrain your opposition you and most importantly YOURSELF and your HISTORY that matters and that is what this is all about!

Quote:
Civil Rights was 1964, there is no excuse , the white man put me down , the hispanic put me down, hey if anyone has a vetch is the Native American Indian.
Oh, This is about more than the being "held down" this is about a collective people's reality. I down think this concerns you though.

Quote:
Go back to Philadelphia where the impoverished welfare system plays out big and why the city looks like one big slum, sure there are nice areas but a city with a supposed rich history it is a disgrace to America.
Impoverished?? 45% of the Black in Miami live in poverty compare to 30% of the Black in Philadelphia. Either is a utopia but I think you get the point. BLACK MIAMI and Black FLORIDA as whole need to this.

Here a little something goes for your erroneous insinuation about Black folks and studying.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/next-...uates-20140527

Last edited by phillystress215; 06-04-2014 at 01:52 PM..

Old 06-04-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Ans that's what films like the Hidden Colors series encourages; study. It's the study of your, terrain your opposition you and most importantly YOURSELF and your HISTORY that matters and that is what this is all about!

Oh, This is about more than the being "held down" this is about a collective people's reality. I down think this concerns you though.

Impoverished?? 45% of the Black in Miami live in poverty compare to 30% of the Black in Philadelphia. Either is a utopia but I think you get the point. BLACK MIAMI and Black FLORIDA as whole need to this.

Here a little something goes for your erroneous insinuation about Black folks and studying.
I didn't say anything about blacks, it appears you need the education as you don't comprehend what you read
African-Americans With College Degrees Are Twice As Likely to Be Unemployed as Other Graduates - NationalJournal.com
Don't kid your your self 'Filtha delphia is ghetto-laden city a disgrace to America.

Last edited by perry335654; 06-04-2014 at 02:06 PM..

Old 06-04-2014, 02:09 PM

I didn't say anything about the Black people and you think you know who I am or the color of my skin, I take that as racism on my part.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:15 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,401,825 times
Quote:
Hey we are all one race called the human race, one has to get off their butts , study hard and make something of themselves. Civil Rights was 1964, there is no excuse , the white man put me down , the hispanic put me down, hey if anyone has a vetch is the Native American Indian. Go back to Philadelphia where the impoverished welfare system plays out big and why the city looks like one big slum, sure there are nice areas but a city with a supposed rich history it is a disgrace to America.
you need to study more if you think everyone is the same and can't recognize different degrees of struggles besides your own.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:24 PM

67 posts, read 133,629 times
Quote:
A significant amount of our black population here consists of immigrants from Haiti and other Caribbean Islands. Take that into consideration.

Philadelphia is a nice city, I don't know why that other guy is mad about it. Though the surrounding areas can be pretty bad

Old 06-04-2014, 06:21 PM

1,512 posts, read 2,363,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantShoegazer View Post
A significant amount of our black population here consists of immigrants from Haiti and other Caribbean Islands. Take that into consideration.

Philadelphia is a nice city, I don't know why that other guy is mad about it. Though the surrounding areas can be pretty bad
Perry gets annoyed when someone bashes Miami or points out its flaws.

Old 06-05-2014, 04:10 PM

The phone number is (786) 279-1222

Once again:

Betty T. Ferguson Complex
3000 NW 199th St
Miami Gardens,Fl 33056
6:00 pm, June 26,2014 *One Night Only*

Hidden Colors - Official Site

Here is the Location:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Be...e5b2ce85d96917

Old 06-08-2014, 10:28 AM

683 posts, read 853,146 times
Quote:
WRONG!! I would invite you to look at the payroll I see at work. The very few blacks that work with me are paid less and have more experience and education than their White and Cuban counterparts. Don't give me this BS like it's all fair playing grounds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami