Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 02:32 PM

5,424 posts, read 3,482,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Intelligence View Post
Well fiddlesticks! Now we finally understand why "Bob Dreamz" is Miami's # 1 errand boy!
Glad you finally understand that since you have been a member here since January 16, 2017.

Welcome!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 03:07 PM

707 posts, read 1,407,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
Glad you finally understand that since you have been a member here since January 16, 2017.

Welcome!!
Don't let Ms Intell fool you, he's been around a whole lot longer than that.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:44 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,523,096 times
Is the market tumbling in Miami Beach too? Is this all opinion or is there data?

Old 01-30-2017, 07:42 PM

400 posts, read 515,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestGuest View Post
Is the market tumbling in Miami Beach too? Is this all opinion or is there data?
Although not to the scale of the global mortgage crisis of 2008, are ya'll saying that in the next year or so, we're going to see foreclosures, people walking away and the banks with many abandoned condo property?

Old 01-30-2017, 09:45 PM

874 posts, read 899,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGuito View Post
Although not to the scale of the global mortgage crisis of 2008, are ya'll saying that in the next year or so, we're going to see foreclosures, people walking away and the banks with many abandoned condo property?
I think we're going to see a serious slowdown when it comes to Brickell and luxury in general. But most of that stuff was bought CASH. There's no bank to foreclose. Some owners may take a loss and sell, but if they can keep them rented and at least cover the expenses, my bet is that the majority will just hold onto the units.

But yeah, I do think we'll be seeing a buyers market when it comes to luxury.

Old 01-31-2017, 12:56 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Intelligence View Post
Well fiddlesticks! Now we finally understand why "Bob Dreamz" is Miami's # 1 errand boy! Bobby is a slimy Miami real estate agent. No wonder every post he says "Miami is so wonderful".... jajaja Bob, you benefit rather nicely from dirty immigrant money don't you? I hope you saved up all your comissions because the party is ending very soon!
How silly of you calling me slimy since I'm just a broker and am facilitating a legal financial transaction.
You obviously have no clue how finances work.
If you have issues with dirty immigrant money take that up with the Federal Government and what they allow under Fed Law.
You should be more concerned how "dirty immigrant money" influences American politics instead of me just making a measly real estate commission.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about "immigrants" anyways whether they are "illegals" or "Legals" in Miami starting with if they should speak "English" on South Beach in another thread.
Miami has a 60% foreign born population to begin with !
Were you expecting "Mayberry" ? You need to deal with reality as to what Miami is.
There are hundreds of places in the US you can move to if you never want to hear Spanish again so why torture yourself ? You obviously have a prejudice in that regard.

As for my love of Miami that started with growing up there and is a unequivocal love for the city even before my profession and it's ok if you don't share my enthusiasm about the city or metro.
Miami has become a Global city so I don't worry about it's future real estate prospects compared to other cities.
You are entitled to your opinion.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Bobdreamz; 01-31-2017 at 01:10 AM..

Old 01-31-2017, 08:31 AM

3,941 posts, read 6,721,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
How silly of you calling me slimy since I'm just a broker and am facilitating a legal financial transaction.
If you have issues with dirty immigrant money take that up with the Federal Government and what they allow under Fed Law.
You should be more concerned how "dirty immigrant money" influences American politics instead of me just making a measly real estate commission.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about "immigrants" anyways whether they are "illegals" or "Legals" in Miami starting with if they should speak "English" on South Beach in another thread.
Were you expecting "Mayberry" ? You need to deal with reality as to what Miami is.
There are hundreds of places in the US you can move to if you never want to hear Spanish again so why torture yourself ? You obviously have a prejudice in that regard.

As for my love of Miami that started with growing up there and is a unequivocal love for the city even before my profession and it's ok if you don't share my enthusiasm about the city or metro.
Miami has become a Global city so I don't worry about it's future real estate prospects compared to other cities.

Have a nice day!

Nice response Bob. I will look you up when we get there.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:11 AM

40 posts, read 55,617 times
Don't let anything Ms. Intell posts rattle you guys. He / She is just a troll with nothing better to do than to talk badly about our beautiful city.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:18 AM

170 posts, read 189,991 times
Quote:

Have a nice day!

From what you wrote, it seems you're expert at cash sales to intenational buyers with cash of questionable origin. Money laundering has been widely reported within the Miami real estate industry. Congratulations on your successes in the industry! I agree with you, I hope the feds target this activity.

Old 01-31-2017, 01:45 PM

400 posts, read 515,443 times
Quote:

Have a nice day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil Torres View Post
From what you wrote, it seems you're expert at cash sales to intenational buyers with cash of questionable origin. Money laundering has been widely reported within the Miami real estate industry. Congratulations on your successes in the industry! I agree with you, I hope the feds target this activity.
Many times (or always?) it helps to see things from an outside perspective. To present just one reference, in a Central American Country, the ex-executive branch is, most of them, being processed for defraud and larceny on public funds. Laundering has evolved, several of this ex-functionaries own, millionaire properties in Miami, bought thru their proxies in the Caribbean (I'm sure there are several proxy levels) so the cash comes from a legit financial institution. I don't see how the Realtor can be assigned responsibility or blame.

I've been here barely 2 years but I share the enthusiasm about the city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami