Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2017, 09:30 AM

14 posts, read 17,302 times

Advertisements

Miami Beach crime is getting worst and worst my friends are moving out of the miami/miami beach area. Jobs suck people are superficial. If the beach wasnt here miami area would be like living in a 3rd world country
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 12:01 PM

236 posts, read 388,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving2017ab View Post
If the beach wasnt here miami area would be like living in a 3rd world country
I lived in Coconut Grove for 7 years and recently moved to Brickell. The places I most often find myself are Brickell, the Grove, Coral Gables, South Miami, and the Dadeland area. I forget Miami Beach is even there. I think I end up in Miami Beach once or twice a year. One of those trips is usually a Holiday Season office party dinner. The idea that Miami is defined by Miami Beach may never have been less true than it is today.

Old 11-18-2017, 06:57 PM

2,128 posts, read 2,356,029 times
Quote:
Miami Beach crime is getting worst and worst my friends are moving out of the miami/miami beach area. Jobs suck people are superficial. If the beach wasnt here miami area would be like living in a 3rd world country
Bye Felicia

Old 11-18-2017, 07:03 PM

14,054 posts, read 13,934,018 times
Quote:
Miami Beach is safe but 12AM-5:30 AM it can get little sketchy on Ocean Drive, Washington, Collis etc... Clubs left out and thugs roaming around that time.

Avoid Ocean Drive and Washington

Memorial Day Weekend(last weekend in May)
Spring Break mid March into late March
July 4th Weekend
Labor Day Weekend
12 AM-5AM

Old 11-21-2017, 03:30 AM

984 posts, read 4,316,767 times
Yet another thread based on overexaggerations and hate. When we gonna have ones based on facts, and real subjects talked in the community?

Old 11-26-2017, 10:34 AM

289 posts, read 305,102 times
Quote:
Yup. Because all those third-world countries have an average house price starting in the low millions. And have some of the best schools in Miami. And some of the top-rated restaurants in the country. And luxury shopping. And every other car is a Ferrari, Bentley, Lamborghini, or Rolls Royce. Sounds like a 3rd world country to me!

And of course the jobs suck - it's a recreation area. You shouldn't be trying to make a career in food service. That said, it's one of the few places in the country where a server or bartender should easily be able to make a comfortable 50-60k without having to work terribly hard.

Sounds like your friend just can't afford to live here and probably should have been on the mainland in the first place.

Old 11-28-2017, 12:36 PM

2,128 posts, read 2,356,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusiphur View Post
Sounds like your friend just can't afford to live here and probably should have been on the mainland in the first place.
Mic Drop!

Old 12-06-2017, 12:25 PM

4 posts, read 4,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Middleton View Post
Mic Drop!
Overused.... and abused......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami