Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 06:10 AM

1,790 posts, read 1,412,533 times

Advertisements

Well, as many of you might not know, Panera Bread opened last Wednesday the 18, went by again this AM after the LAF for some fresh bagels (They open at 6AM Daily I believe).

The Olive Garden debuts today and tomorrow it's Chuy's, Tex Mex time to get on with business.

The Center is quickly starting to get busy, the Hotel building behind Chuy's is taking shape and the Texas Roadhouse also getting to the point where all can tell the familiar building of the Steakhouse Chain.

Swing by when you have a minute, no entrances on Kendall Drive, one by the Bus Depot and 2 on SW 162nd Av.

So far, not much known about ~Walk On's Bistreaux Bar~ and or ~etc.~

Later
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 09:56 AM

The Texas Roadhouse Construction, as of a few minutes ago.

BTW the outside of the Olive Garden at 11:05 had a line out the door into the Sun and High Heat at that time of the day.

Last edited by Hammocks Bum; 07-23-2018 at 10:38 AM..

Old 07-24-2018, 03:25 AM

Chuy’s time today. Between lunch an dinner time I will go ck the Bar. Just like I did yesterday at the OG

Old 07-24-2018, 04:23 AM

Win free food for a year when Chuy’s opens in West Kendall on National Tequila Day

What a way to celebrate National Tequila Day — a new Chuy’s is opening in Miami.

The new restaurant, at 8945 SW 162nd Ave. in W Kendall, opens July 24, making it the second South Florida location of the Tex Mex favorite from Austin, Texas. Talk about making W Kendall even more magical than it already is! There are 11 Chuy’s locations around the state, including one that opened in Doral earlier this year, with 97 locations around the country.

And since we’re talking grand opening here, you know there are deals to be had. The first 50 guests in line at 11 a.m. win complimentary Chuy’s for a year. That’s a lot of tacos, my friends. Winners get a punch card redeemable for a free appetizer, entree and dessert for 12 visits.

And since July 24 is National Tequila Day — a day that could live in infamy if you’re not careful — Chuy’s is offering $1 tequila floaters for your margarita. The restaurant will also offer $1 off its Perfect Margarita, made from scratch with Patron Silver tequila and Patron Citronge Orange liqueur, simple syrup and fresh lime juice.

So what should you try at the new Chuy’s? The nacho bar in the trunk of a car — a signature happy hour special from 4-7 p.m. — is a must. Also important: the Big As Yo’ Face burritos and the Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken, a chicken breast breaded with Lay’s potato chips, deep fried and smothered in green chile sauce and cheddar cheese. We are positive it’s good for you, or at least good for your soul.

And whatever you order, make sure you ask for that creamy Chuy’s jalapeno sauce. It’ll change your life, W Kendall.

Chuy's

Last edited by Hammocks Bum; 07-24-2018 at 04:37 AM..

Old 07-24-2018, 07:05 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times
Ok!!! So i'm late for this too. Damn! I'm already in CG.

Why do they make the opening day it on a week day????

Old 07-24-2018, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
Ok!!! So i'm late for this too. Damn! I'm already in CG.

Why do they make the opening day it on a week day????
True, not even me, retired is about to be on a line for 4 hrs+ in this Heat out there....

Old 07-24-2018, 07:13 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,191,580 times
People are already making lines? Im trying to reach my wife so she can uber there before 11 am. But that might be too late, as I see.

DAMN1!!! FREE food for a year!!

Old 07-24-2018, 07:18 AM

Yep and the entrante to Chuy's faces the rising HOT sun !!!!!

Old 07-24-2018, 10:05 AM

It got cloudy around 10:00, so with very little expectations I headed to Chuy's by myself just in case...There was no line just a few persons outside...A lady behind the door told me that ALL 50 Tickets were gone...But she was putting out 15 more for the NO Shows before 11AM..I got No. 59.... So the really heavy rains came and apparently a few of the early birds did not respond and or left for home, so. lucky me I did get one of those Freebees.. (I believe they were goinng to give out all 65 after all anyways.)

Went in the Bar, had a Brewsky a few Chips and the great creamy Jalapeño Sauce and came home....Wife wants to go now at Happy Hour and to The Bar one of these days. THat runs every day between 4 and 7PM.

So when we do I will tell all !!!

Last edited by Hammocks Bum; 07-24-2018 at 10:30 AM..

Old 07-24-2018, 11:59 AM

11,175 posts, read 16,008,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
People are already making lines? Im trying to reach my wife so she can uber there before 11 am. But that might be too late, as I see.

DAMN1!!! FREE food for a year!!
You may want to look at the promo again. It's not like you can just show up every day for a year and chow down to your heart's content. You get a punch card good for 12 visits, which no doubt is limited to one visit per month. Still a nice bennie, but nothing to get carried away about. Unless you're planning to eat alone, it's about the same deal as a typical BOGO offer than I'm sure they'll have throughout the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammocks Bum View Post
And since we’re talking grand opening here, you know there are deals to be had. The first 50 guests in line at 11 a.m. win complimentary Chuy’s for a year. That’s a lot of tacos, my friends. Winners get a punch card redeemable for a free appetizer, entree and dessert for 12 visits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami