Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 06:57 AM

1,168 posts, read 775,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Umm. I saw two fights during the week I was in Miami. I attributed them to alcohol not race or people from a certain city. And no they weren't Black.
Violence is as natural to the human condition as breathing and eating.

There are two types of people in this world: those that aren't afraid to fight and those that throw rocks and then hide their hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2021, 06:58 AM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post
OP reminds me why I'm in no rush to go back to the flashy racist cesspool that is Mi-yam-ee, Florida.
the OP hopes you're not thinking all black people are the same....and there's no such thing as black trash

Old 05-06-2021, 07:07 AM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huasho View Post
Nevermind that it's a job no one FORCED them to choose or do .

Right. And when fewer and fewer people choose to go into law enforcement, those already in the force choose to retire early or otherwise get out because of the hazardous working conditions, lack of support from either their employers or the community, and the daily threats to their lives and well being, and for what.........?, then I guess you can deal with the crime, the threats to your own life and wellbeing, all by yourself.

Old 05-06-2021, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Right. And when fewer and fewer people choose to go into law enforcement, those already in the force choose to retire early or otherwise get out because of the hazardous working conditions, lack of support from either their employers or the community, and the daily threats to their lives and well being, and for what.........?, then I guess you can deal with the crime, the threats to your own life and wellbeing, all by yourself.

...and the people with any sense at all won't do it.....and they are left with only the bottom of the barrel to pick from

Old 05-06-2021, 08:08 AM

1,049 posts, read 959,918 times
Florida is and has been the most open state during the pandemic and Miami is the most attractive city in Florida...It's really not that complicated to see why there are so many people flocking here and causing problems. The more people flooding the streets, the more problems.

Old 05-06-2021, 08:19 AM

10,951 posts, read 3,689,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
THere is no reason for attacks. The USA Government would have to, as well as other Nations eventually fix their messes if it ever gets out of hand.

Again First Responders are ALL in the same BOAT, I have a nephew Liutenant Firefighter that all his life dreamed of being a firefighter/medic, I hate to talk to him becaause all he does is constantly complain about all the perils his job intails.

I take my hat off to Volunteers, people that get paid and well for a Job they CHOSE they can change their careers if unhappy

I did that 3 times in my working lifetime, and now I enjoy my retirement years.

Old 05-06-2021, 09:20 AM

154 posts, read 150,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Umm. I saw two fights during the week I was in Miami. I attributed them to alcohol not race or people from a certain city. And no they weren't Black.
You tell 'em pal! We are suppose to accept the crime and violence in the black community as normal and turn your head from it, to point it out is hate speech. Most of the passengers in the airport were not fighting so yes, this was a mostly peaceful protest of some sort. If the OP would have posted that video on FB he would have had his racist butt banned for life!

We are in the 2020's now.

Old 05-06-2021, 10:16 AM

4,376 posts, read 4,616,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
the OP hopes you're not thinking all black people are the same....and there's no such thing as black trash
Thought they were people of color? What's next Another Insert N Word brawl in MIA thread? Why go with the code words? Tell them how you really feel. The Miami way.

Old 05-06-2021, 10:40 AM

7,407 posts, read 6,537,276 times
This —(along with best Spring weather in the continental US).

And I certainly hope if anyone (whoever they are) involved in a fight at an airport is arrested that they also get placed on a no fly list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrongStreet View Post
Florida is and has been the most open state during the pandemic and Miami is the most attractive city in Florida...It's really not that complicated to see why there are so many people flocking here and causing problems. The more people flooding the streets, the more problems.

Old 05-06-2021, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post
Thought they were people of color? What's next Another Insert N Word brawl in MIA thread? Why go with the code words? Tell them how you really feel. The Miami way.
"people of color" and "black" are not code words.....rotflmao

..the irony is not just 3 brawls back to back.....it's that all three flights were outbound to Chicago

they were all either going....or returning....to Chicago

Lightfoot has her hands full..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami