Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 11:46 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,739,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane Fan View Post
I doubt that either Roge or Tall Rick are spring chickens
Perhaps it is better to concentrate on the subject at hand than the percieved attractiveness of the posters? Being in my late, late 30's I do not expect to win the "spring chicken" contest nor do I ever want to try. Most women in Miami are simply not to my taste, period. Someone is already complaining about "anglo" women. In my opinion, the "anglos" have a variety of shapes, hair color, eye color height and beauty not found in the typical "Latino" ideal. many prefer a shorter, darker more monotonous look, but that's to their taste and I cannot criticise that. My point is that Miami women that I have seen are just no better looking than Chicago, Houston or wherever else. Since I have not visited south beach 5 times in the last 10 years, I cannot dispute the data from there. However, around here it is the tourists who are the best looking as they have not been baking in the sun for all their lives.

Old 06-15-2008, 12:02 PM

845 posts, read 2,742,891 times
Reading this thread is pretty funny because we are having the exact opposite discussion in the Portland forum about how Portland women look frumpy and dont take care of themselves.

Old 06-15-2008, 04:52 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
I think people might be in denial that the women are hot hot because they want to make an excuse as to why they have troubles with them :P

Old 06-15-2008, 05:44 PM

167 posts, read 199,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
Perhaps it is better to concentrate on the subject at hand than the percieved attractiveness of the posters? Being in my late, late 30's I do not expect to win the "spring chicken" contest nor do I ever want to try. Most women in Miami are simply not to my taste, period. Someone is already complaining about "anglo" women. In my opinion, the "anglos" have a variety of shapes, hair color, eye color height and beauty not found in the typical "Latino" ideal. many prefer a shorter, darker more monotonous look, but that's to their taste and I cannot criticise that. My point is that Miami women that I have seen are just no better looking than Chicago, Houston or wherever else. Since I have not visited south beach 5 times in the last 10 years, I cannot dispute the data from there. However, around here it is the tourists who are the best looking as they have not been baking in the sun for all their lives.
I never mentioned Anglo or Hispanic women in my post , I simply maintain that Miami has smokin hot Women .... the poster who took a jab at Anglo women in Miami Dade County has never been to the UM campus where there a more than enough gorgeous "Anglo" girls and of course Hispanic girls .... if you head father North to Ft.Laudedale or even Palm Beach there are also lots of beautiful women and many of these are Anglo ... in summary South Florida has many beautiful women irrespective of race or ethnicity and I manitain that there are more better looking women down here than Houston , Dallas , Chicago , etc , etc ... does that makes this area a great place to live ... probably not , but it does not hurt

Old 06-15-2008, 05:55 PM

2 posts, read 4,107 times
I love South Beach, hate the attitude though.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:36 PM

1,770 posts, read 8,246,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heydade View Post
Miami is full of hispanic beauties. Anglo women cannot compare to their Hispanic counterparts who boast beautiful features (think big luscious lips, eye, eyebrows, silky hair), beautiful tanned skin and rocking bodies. They try...but the poor things can't. Simple as that.
I always knew my boy had good taste.

Old 06-15-2008, 09:01 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,471,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
So, I guess it really is a matter of perspective. To me Miami is not the same as what other people think of. I guess waht I think about Hawaii is more of what most people think of when they think of Miami. LOL I wonder if there's a guy somewhere in Hawaii thinking to himself, "man I wish this dump was more like Miami".
It's a funny thing, typical human behavior - people often don't notice what's right in their own back yard. Sometimes the outsiders have more perspective.

I knew a girl who came from Hawaii to live in Boston. I asked her why she would want to leave a tropical paradise to come to frozen dirty Boston. She had a good answer. She said the island is beautiful, but she wanted to see what life in the "real world" was like. Interesting, eh?

Roger, you probably know who Will Smith is right? The movie star? He's also a well-known pop singer. He's been around all around the world, but he specifically wrote a song called Miami. Here's what Will had to say about MIA:

"ain't no city in the world like this ..."

Will Smith Miami lyrics on Yahoo! Music (http://music.yahoo.com/Will-Smith/Miami/lyrics/1342067 - broken link)

I completely agree.

Old 06-15-2008, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
Since I have not visited south beach 5 times in the last 10 years, I cannot dispute the data from there.
Oh jeez TR, you gots to get out more bro! You are so missing all the fun.

Old 06-15-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksgator View Post
Reading this thread is pretty funny because we are having the exact opposite discussion in the Portland forum about how Portland women look frumpy and dont take care of themselves.
Well ks, maybe you deserve a vacation this year!

Old 06-15-2008, 11:23 PM

107 posts, read 367,026 times
yeah will smith liked it so much he bought a house on star island and moved his whole family down here.

he's right. this place is unreal. i may never leave south beach. when i die just scatter my ashes in the pool at the delano. or make me into a mojito.

here's the video for the will smith song. remember this ?

YouTube - Will Smith - Miami [MV]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami