Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 11:41 AM

6,853 posts, read 22,455,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Personally I think Detroit to Miami is an upgrade, I don't care what anyone says. Miami with all its problems, still has a better outlook for the future than Detroit. That's just my opinion.
I think everyone will agree with you on this. Detroit is the bottom of the barrel, worst place to live in the U.S. of course.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2007, 01:53 PM

22 posts, read 94,984 times
Do your research on Hallandale.Not that crowded yet,by the beach and everything nearby.We will close on our 3bdrm 16fl condo there in the mid of may and will be renting it out for a while.We getting some inquiries but will make some kind of decision in april.This is very hi end appt in full amenities building overlooking Diplomat Golf course.contact me if this is something you are interested in or need more information.(ynayshtut@hotmail.com)

Old 03-28-2007, 02:05 PM

929 posts, read 1,156,838 times
Body washes ashore as 100 migrants reach Florida
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/28/migrants.ashore.ap/index.html (broken link)

HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida (AP) -- More than 100 Haitian migrants reached South Florida shores Wednesday after at least three weeks in a dilapidated sailboat, officials said. One man died, and three people were in critical condition from dehydration.

i gotta say i actually feel bad for the haitians because so many of them seem so grateful to be here and just want a better life.

Old 03-28-2007, 02:17 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,745,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiXeL View Post
Body washes ashore as 100 migrants reach Florida
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/28/migrants.ashore.ap/index.html (broken link)

HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida (AP) -- More than 100 Haitian migrants reached South Florida shores Wednesday after at least three weeks in a dilapidated sailboat, officials said. One man died, and three people were in critical condition from dehydration.

i gotta say i actually feel bad for the haitians because so many of them seem so grateful to be here and just want a better life.
And unlike the other islanders to the south will be shipped back to their home.

Old 03-28-2007, 05:53 PM

6,853 posts, read 22,455,683 times
I truely don't get the fairness of the wet foot dry foot policy for the cubans vs. the haitians whom well get sent back to a hell hole of a place. It is truely sad and unfair...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami