Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2010, 08:51 PM

56 posts, read 94,195 times

Advertisements

If you ever seen the bad areas of the northeast cities,it makes Miami's ghettos look tame,just take a ride through Philadelphia,Boston or Baltimore and you'll see what I am alluding to as far as unsightly places.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2010, 08:59 PM

3,717 posts, read 8,149,329 times
^ I know exactly what you mean.

Old 08-19-2010, 10:07 PM

1,084 posts, read 3,855,587 times
boston isnt that bad anymore, but phily and bmore are crazy

Old 08-24-2010, 06:18 AM

11 posts, read 41,186 times
lotta people be sayin miami ain't nearly as bad as philly or bmore or the dirty d but ima be real with you - detroit is straight up abandoned and they highest crime neighborhoods look way nicer than miami, and when it comes to philly and bmore, the types of houses and buildings are just plain different, and way older because miami isn't old in the same way. levels of crime, violence and poverty in those places compare to miami. it just look different and miami is more spread out. thats why people be sayin miami is so bad cus its isolated in some neighborhoods where police aint exactly everywhere. you can compare some places like north philly to liberty city (aka model city) in miami (bein more spaced out).

Old 08-24-2010, 02:56 PM

361 posts, read 1,084,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perwil3356 View Post
If you ever seen the bad areas of the northeast cities,it makes Miami's ghettos look tame,just take a ride through Philadelphia,Boston or Baltimore and you'll see what I am alluding to as far as unsightly places.
boston is really safe. their "ghettos" (if u can call them that) are pretty nice compared to places like chicago, philly, new orleans or miami. ive been to dorchester and never once felt threatened or uncomfortable.

Old 09-04-2010, 07:02 PM

202 posts, read 683,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by perwil3356 View Post
Looks mean nothing.
Miami as a whole, has way more poverty then Bmore or philly.
Boston is tame, it should not be on that list.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:02 PM

4 posts, read 40,698 times
I'm from MIAYEYO born & raised. I've been in these neighborhoods most of my life. It ain't fake dog. This place ain't no joke buddy. You will get popped if you are white and in the wrong place. There's too much drug hustlin' and people that have nothin better to do than to come up with a devious plan to rob and murder you so you don't snitch them out. Cowards get sprayed in Dade is the saying! So, just come and get a piece of the playboys paradise and haul ass. Go to South Beach and stay there until you leave. Don't cross that Julia Tuttle Bridge or any bridge out of Miami Beach. You will get murdered! NO JOKE! The people of Miami are ruthless. Money drives there thirst for a better life. This city knows nothing about morals or scruples!!! Honestly, don't come here. You will get MURDERED! They invented SMASH N GRAB! They bump your car, then when you come out to see what happened and speak about the accident, BOOM, they shoot you or run you over with the car and MURK you!!! ALL FOR THE ALMIGHTY $$$$$$$$$

Old 11-07-2010, 11:13 PM

Just look at the Rick Ross -Hustlin video. Thats REAL AS HELL BRA!!! These people MURDER their FAMILY MEMBERS for $$$$. SERIOUSLY!!! There used to be a GANG of THUGS called THE JOHN DOE BOYZ!!! You know why they were called JOHN DOE BOYZ! I don't have to tell you do I? I've been to Downtown Philly, New York, San Fran, Chi-town, South Carolina, Mobile, AL, Decatur, ATL & TRUST ME BUDDY, MIAYEYO is the worst place I have ever been to!!!!!!!! AK-47's, AR's and TAURUS's are so common its nothing to see or hear one go off every day!!! School kids know the difference between a chopper and a hand gun! FOR REAL!!! Gas stations in DADE COUNTY are all BULLET PROOFED!!! EVEN IN THE RICH NEIGHBORHOODS! MIAYEYO is MIAMURDER!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2010, 11:29 PM

Google the DOOBIE BOYZ, you'll see what I'm talking about. Google CAROL CITY, MIAMI GARDENS, LIBERTY CITY, OVERTOWN, LITTLE HAITI, WYNWOOD, GOULDS, SOUTH MIAMI HEIGHTS, HOMESTEAD, FLORIDA CITY, GRAND AVE (COCONUT GROVE) ROBIN HOOD, NORTHSIDE, NARANJA, HARTFORD SQUARE, PRINCETON, PERRINE, RICHMOND HEIGHTS, 6th AVE NORTH MIAMI, 79TH & BISCAYNE BLVD, 71ST & RUE GRANVILLE, NORMANDY, NORTH BEACH (MIAMI BEACH), MANGO HILL (HIALEAH), SEMINOLA (HIALEAH), CAMPBELL DRIVE, SOUTH MIAMI, KENDALL (152ND AVE), COUNTYLINE, LITTLE HAVANA, WEST MIAMI, WESTCHESTER, SWEETWATER, ROBIN HOOD, SILVER BLUE LAKES, 37TH AVE & 119TH, OPA-LOCKA, THE BOTTOM, BUNCHE PARK, WASHINGTON PARK (NMB). These are just a few spots you definitely need to stay out of!

Old 11-08-2010, 12:17 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,147,066 times
Americans have it easy....

Miami is for kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami