Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 11:18 AM

448 posts, read 1,855,877 times

Advertisements

To see comments from actual apartment tenants, try www.apartmentratings.com.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2007, 11:38 AM

5 posts, read 17,525 times
Just so you guys know Cutler Ridge is EAST of US-1, West of US-1 is South Miami Heights not Cutler Ridge, South is Goulds, Cutler Ridge is not crime infested.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:24 PM

1,770 posts, read 8,249,037 times
I thought they changed the name to Cutler Bay last year. It's still called Cutler Ridge?

Old 04-21-2007, 11:29 AM

5 posts, read 17,525 times
No Its Cutler Bay Now.

Old 04-21-2007, 01:02 PM

124 posts, read 415,035 times
Thumbs down I would not chose apartment living in Cutler Ridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly-mae View Post
Why is so economic to rent Cutler Ridge?
Which would choose, Hialeah, Cutler Ridge or Country Club? (security, commute time, quality of life, neighbors, public transport. All the places that I must to choose are complex of apartments.
Commute time to Jackson Memorial Hospital
You can replay in Spanish.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly-mae View Post
Why is so economic to rent Cutler Ridge?
Which would choose, Hialeah, Cutler Ridge or Country Club? (security, commute time, quality of life, neighbors, public transport. All the places that I must to choose are complex of apartments.
Commute time to Jackson Memorial Hospital
You can replay in Spanish.
Thanks.

Why is so economic? Its crime infested. Large corporation Apartment complex owners will make sure their rent gets paid by renting to low income subsidiary tenants (Section 8) and these tend to neglect their apartments by parking too many cars, having teen friends visiting their kids, dumping garbage in the parking lot, etc, My advise; Don’t rent apartments in Cutler Ridge. Go more up the road, and rent in Pinecrest, Kendall, Doral, Coral Gables, Westchester (this last one, only if you don't mind having all Spanish Speaking neighbors)

Transportation is not that bad in Miami, is not that good either, but its getting better. I work for Jackson Memorial Hospital, but in one of its branch near Cutler Ridge called Jackson South Community Hospital. Maybe you could ask for a transfer. Why? Because commuting to JMH from the South would be hell in the morning and tribulation in the afternoon. Especially if you take the 836 and most worst around the Palmetto. Besides, you have to pay for parking at JMH, *yes, even if you are an employee* and yes, parking is scarce at the "main Jackson".

Country Club could mean many things. Can you be more specific?

Hialeah, I agree Hialeah is a Third World Country city. Still, crime there is considerably much less than at Cutler Ridge. If I were to chose, I wouldn't chose either.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:10 AM

2 posts, read 7,332 times
Theres only one home (south miami heights) cutler ridge babe!!!!!! Yes its safe, if your not then you are not safe but here it is safe for plenty of families to raise there kids!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami