Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2010, 09:48 AM

26 posts, read 156,724 times

Advertisements

What are the Best Nightclubs, Bars, Lounges or Places to Party in Miami? What kind of music and nightlife is popular in Miami? What places do you recommend and why? Does Miami have the best nightlife in the United States or in the World?

Any information you can provide me on this would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2010, 09:59 AM

4,836 posts, read 12,004,955 times
Miami has some of everything. The real question is what type of stuff do you like. Do you want to sit at a bar and listen to a live band? Sit at a bar on the beach, dance to house music or hip hop. Be in a fancy up scale night club or a warehouse type thing. It all depends on what you want. The only thing Miami lacks is it does not have much diversity in its live music but it does have it if you know where to go. Besides for that Miami has everything and many say it does have the best nightlife in the US. I would not say it is the best in the world but I would not hesitate in putting it on a top 10 in the world list.

South Beach is world famous for a reason. It is a heavy club scene with all types of music, there are also great places to eat and great bars around there. One of the things that sets Miami apart from almost all places in the US is clubs stay full until 6am and dont have to close until people want to leave.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:02 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,487,317 times
Interesting thread,I would also like to know the...highest- in elevation - entertaining facility in Mia ( obviously in one of the scyscrapers),with panoramic view...

Old 04-21-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMIA View Post
Miami has some of everything. The real question is what type of stuff do you like. Do you want to sit at a bar and listen to a live band? Sit at a bar on the beach, dance to house music or hip hop. Be in a fancy up scale night club or a warehouse type thing. It all depends on what you want. The only thing Miami lacks is it does not have much diversity in its live music but it does have it if you know where to go. Besides for that Miami has everything and many say it does have the best nightlife in the US. I would not say it is the best in the world but I would not hesitate in putting it on a top 10 in the world list.

South Beach is world famous for a reason. It is a heavy club scene with all types of music, there are also great places to eat and great bars around there. One of the things that sets Miami apart from almost all places in the US is clubs stay full until 6am and dont have to close until people want to leave.
I like to listen to electrotango, tango, house, samba, bossa nova, flamenco, and other electronic music. Are there any places that play this type of music or not? By the way, do you have to be an expert Salsa dancer in order to enjoy the Salsa nightclubs?

Old 04-22-2010, 11:08 AM

683 posts, read 1,468,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan el Capitan View Post
What are the Best Nightclubs, Bars, Lounges or Places to Party in Miami? What kind of music and nightlife is popular in Miami? What places do you recommend and why? Does Miami have the best nightlife in the United States or in the World?

Any information you can provide me on this would be greatly appreciated.
Techno:
Club Space Downtown Miami

Cuban:
::: LaCovacha.com :::

Swinger:
Swingers Club Miami Velvet

Mansion (always packed with Asians)
Mansion Nightclub | Miami Beach

Etc etc.

Old 04-22-2010, 11:21 AM

796 posts, read 1,843,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan el Capitan View Post
I like to listen to electrotango, tango, house, samba, bossa nova, flamenco, and other electronic music. Are there any places that play this type of music or not? By the way, do you have to be an expert Salsa dancer in order to enjoy the Salsa nightclubs?
Not at all...there are plenty of girls who would love to teach you how to dance!

Old 04-24-2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edu983 View Post
Techno:
Club Space Downtown Miami

Cuban:
::: LaCovacha.com :::

Swinger:
Swingers Club Miami Velvet

Mansion (always packed with Asians)
Mansion Nightclub | Miami Beach

Etc etc.
This is very helpful, thanks.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000 View Post
Not at all...there are plenty of girls who would love to teach you how to dance!
And I am willing to learn. lol

Old 04-24-2010, 02:17 PM

1,946 posts, read 5,383,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymiafl View Post
Interesting thread,I would also like to know the...highest- in elevation - entertaining facility in Mia ( obviously in one of the scyscrapers),with panoramic view...
Miami City Club Executive Membership Club

55th floor of the Wachovia Financial Center downtown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami