Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 08:26 PM

37 posts, read 127,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiblue View Post
Yes, I lived in the Renee condos and loved it, rented from a private landlord.
That's where my mil has her condo! Pine floors too! What a trip if it would be the same apt!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2007, 07:05 AM

2,086 posts, read 7,643,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsofla View Post
That's where my mil has her condo! Pine floors too! What a trip if it would be the same apt!
Ha! That would be a trip! My friend's neighbor actually moved into my old apartment about six months after I moved - now that was funny, since the guy didn't know me. Big city, but small world I guess!

FLBoy123 - a friend of mine bought a condo in Dadeland Cove (I think that's what it's called) last year. I finally got to see it when I went home a few weeks ago. It's pretty nice and in a good neighborhood, very close to a grocery store and very easy commute to Baptist Hospital and even South Miami Hospital. Only drawbacks I saw was the parking (tight) and that he could look out his bedroom window into his neighbor's bedroom window! But you can find that anywhere.

Old 06-18-2007, 04:18 PM

76 posts, read 330,178 times
thanks alot for the help everyone about the condos , I checked the Dadeland coves condos , they are nice. Thanks for hinting that. The area seems nice , Im not really a night person so I mean I know alot of people say there is nothing to do past this time and that which is my least concern but helpful.

Old 06-18-2007, 08:08 PM

929 posts, read 1,156,686 times
haw youre not going to believe this but look 100 ft south of the bird rd 1/2 mile sign. bird in a plastic bag by the side of the road.
just saw it today. speak of the devil.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:31 AM

6 posts, read 22,202 times
Hi,
We just moved to Kendall and it is a very good area to live in. I have lived in Miami well over 25 years and I have had no problems. We just bought a condo, two bedroom, one bath in Kendall. Nob Hill West it is in North Kendall Drive and they are very nice and spacious. It cost us $193,000...not bad, ofcourse we used my husband's VA Home Loan...

There's plenty of malls and restaurants and Miami Dade College campus is right there too. I think it is a good move for you.

Hope this helped..

Daisy

Old 06-19-2007, 05:03 PM

76 posts, read 330,178 times
Thanks alot Daisy , that sounds real good , and a decent area from how you say it. I am looking for a condo not a house. The price you paid is excellent , I am single and not looking for nothing but a one bed room. Thanks alot
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami