U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-19-2007, 06:57 AM

560 posts, read 1,438,711 times
When it is a child under 13 it is far more serious and most prosecutors won't file charges unless they are pretty darn sure that something occurred. Usually a polygraph is involved, although not admissable, it is usually used as a bargaining tool.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 08:10 AM

1 posts, read 4,029 times
I was convicted of criminal sexual conduct 3rd when I was 17 years old.I didnt get a fare trial at all,I ended up spending 5 years of my life in prison.I had court appointed lawyers who really could of did a better job.See, I was living with my girlfriend at her mothers house with her mothers permittion,we went to the same high school together,we slepted in the same bedroom and did everything pretty much like boy/girlfriend.We had 2 of the same classes in school, a phys.ed and biology.Well what I didnt know is that she was 14 and a half and i was 17 at the time.Her mom knew how old I was and she never had a problem with me being there.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:11 AM

12,152 posts, read 20,570,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truestuff View Post
I was convicted of criminal sexual conduct 3rd when I was 17 years old.I didnt get a fare trial at all,I ended up spending 5 years of my life in prison.I had court appointed lawyers who really could of did a better job.See, I was living with my girlfriend at her mothers house with her mothers permittion,we went to the same high school together,we slepted in the same bedroom and did everything pretty much like boy/girlfriend.We had 2 of the same classes in school, a phys.ed and biology.Well what I didnt know is that she was 14 and a half and i was 17 at the time.Her mom knew how old I was and she never had a problem with me being there.
May I be the first to call BS!!! to this story. Went to the same school, lived in her house and you didn't know how old she was. Biggest load of horse crap I have read in a LONG time. Plus you dig up a thread that is almost 2 years old, to claim your BS innocence.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:47 AM

736 posts, read 1,647,894 times
Quote:
You're a real winner.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:49 AM

19,247 posts, read 15,021,825 times
Quote:
Was you is special ed???? Show us your OTIS page.......

Old 06-22-2009, 01:33 PM

848 posts, read 1,235,989 times
Michigan Legislature - Section 750.520c

go there its got all the Info on there

Old 06-22-2009, 02:16 PM
YAZ

6,072 posts, read 6,044,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
May I be the first to call BS!!! to this story. Went to the same school, lived in her house and you didn't know how old she was. Biggest load of horse crap I have read in a LONG time. Plus you dig up a thread that is almost 2 years old, to claim your BS innocence.
Just when you think you've seen it all here......

Old 06-22-2009, 02:19 PM
YAZ

6,072 posts, read 6,044,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmontag View Post
You're a real winner.
Maybe he had a crush on her and intentionally failed ninth grade twice. Ya know, so they could spend more time together....

Old 06-22-2009, 10:51 PM

1,068 posts, read 1,918,581 times
My g/f's ex brother in law got convicted of the 2nd degree sex conduct, it was his own kids, both were under 13. He just got out of prison after 3 years and he had at least one prior felony and got a DUI in between sex offense date and trial. I thought it was a slap on the wrist.

He swears up and down he didn't do anything and the social workers coached the kids till they said what the social workers wanted to hear but I don't believe him because he was always hitting on his women neighbors while his wife was out of town.

He's screwed now, no one will give him a job and he has lifetime registration requirements complete with photo, address, etc. He did it to himself.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:51 PM

53 posts, read 104,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlabel View Post
My g/f's ex brother in law got convicted of the 2nd degree sex conduct, it was his own kids, both were under 13. He just got out of prison after 3 years and he had at least one prior felony and got a DUI in between sex offense date and trial. I thought it was a slap on the wrist.

He swears up and down he didn't do anything and the social workers coached the kids till they said what the social workers wanted to hear but I don't believe him because he was always hitting on his women neighbors while his wife was out of town.

He's screwed now, no one will give him a job and he has lifetime registration requirements complete with photo, address, etc. He did it to himself.

Were these neighbors kids or something? Because if they were adults, I wouldn't say that him hitting on them while his wife was out of town makes him a pedophile.

Just saying.....

But yeah, if that was true, that's a hell of a slap on the wrist sentence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan