Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 03:07 PM

14 posts, read 12,172 times

Advertisements

Just smoke up in your home. I wouldn't smoke outdoors you never know when some nosy nelly will think it's their civic duty to snitch on you. Easier to avoid trouble when possible. And look forward to the day we can smoke a joint w/o fear of the gestapo kicking in our doors & carting us off to the hokey. The day is coming, but it's not here yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2015, 07:52 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,143,126 times
Green Mile aka 8 mile.

Old 02-03-2015, 07:48 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,217,702 times
So some places with a card are ok to smoke, but are there places where it is legal to buy it? Not interested myself, not even currently living in MI, but curious.

Old 02-05-2015, 08:31 AM

1,204 posts, read 872,730 times
You find a doctor that will do the physical and get a licensed supplier. Hubbs was $150 for physical and $100 to the state. I think state license gets renewed every 5 years.

Question 1-- police should not show up unless some nosey neighbor calls them.

Question 2-- same answer but maybe you should be a bit more discreet.

Question 3-- Oops, I forgot the question. If you have the card you can smoke at home legally anytime.

Here is a link to the state agency that handles it.

LARA - Medical Marihuana Program

Hubbys physical therapist was the one who suggested it, to assist in sleeping a night and to get moving in the morning. Different pot was different effects. The PT also got the ball rolling by putting us in contact with the MD and a licensed grower in our township.

I am totally convinced that it is far better than sleeping pills and oxyconton(sp).

Old 02-06-2015, 10:28 AM

593 posts, read 667,908 times
legally, probably not on your porch; realistically, shouldn't be a problem. Unless a neighbor calls you have nothing to worry about. Cops aren't going door to door to catch a 60 year old man smoking on his private property, there is much better things to do. I personally never smoke, I absolutely hate it, but it is a shame society views prescribing ultra powerful opiates to treat pain as the norm, but if you smoke a little harmless pot your suddenly a criminal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan