U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 06:58 PM

1,029 posts, read 2,165,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimwoods View Post
Sugar coat it any way you want Detroit took first place, how much worse than the cities that did not make NO1 did it have to be to take that posistion?
GM being in business for so long has absoloutly nothing to do with its healt care problems. If you understood the real problem it is because GM in its UAW contracts has to give cradle to grave health care to its workers.
If we had universal health care, and it is only a mater of time before we do. It would take a lot of presure off of GM, although GM still does not make cars that can compete with Toyota,Honda, or Nissian.
#1, where did I sugar coat anything? I just stated other members of the club.

#2, why am I bothering responding to a troll who for whatever reason thinks that posting the same narrow, negative view four times is a constructive way to spend their time? Maybe you should go out there and get a job/hobby?

Old 02-12-2008, 08:43 PM

8 posts, read 628 times
Default troll?

Got one, Job hobby that is. You just do not like the truth. as nickelson said, YOU CAN NOT HSNDLE THE TRUTH.

I do not make the news I just copy it, you deny it.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:53 PM

12,134 posts, read 22,282,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimwoods View Post
Got one, Job hobby that is. You just do not like the truth. as nickelson said, YOU CAN NOT HSNDLE THE TRUTH.

I do not make the news I just copy it, you deny it.
Am I missing something here? I don't see anybody denying anything, just listing some other cities that were on the same list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan