Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 07:40 PM

3 posts, read 5,266 times

Advertisements

To dhs1964 - this is Scones, forgot my earlier password so here's a new name I picked up after moving to MI. Midland is a great place to live, we are enjoying it. It is safe and there is a diversity of people because of a big co here. I find the people open minded and nice, though they can be conservative. In the tri-city area this is probably a better place for a family and activities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 11:03 AM

514 posts, read 856,513 times
you folks in Midland should boycott the little ceasars on eastman rd. its the only store that charges 6.00 bucks for national promotion of 5.00 pizzas and its never hot and ready .ive always had to wait for pizzas to come out of the oven. if enough people complained maybee they would change

Old 05-18-2009, 03:43 PM

19 posts, read 45,315 times
My family was/is multigenerational natives to Midland. The last "rally" I saw, what happened was most of all the local business near the site shut down for the day and a special church gathering was announced at various churches which were extremely well attended...the people who stayed "away" from the area the next day made a point of shopping those businesses.

So, in the end, no one showed up at the "rally", churches were full that night, and the business owners all made good cash the next day. Pretty reasonable way to handle it...

Also, I want to mention that if anyone needs relocating/home help in Midland, please RUN (do not walk) to see Mr. Dave Miller at Remax on Eastman Avenue. He is and has helped for many many years personally to family and friends, they simply don't get any better than Mr. Miller. He and his beautiful staff (linda, she's great) handled seven moves buys and sells for me, and many more for family and friends.

Old 05-19-2009, 08:21 PM

56 posts, read 194,347 times
If you decide on Saginaw, look into Fox Glen apartments.. they seemed very clean. I would rather live in Saginaw with the better mall and restaurants, but thats the teenager in me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan