Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 12:39 PM

628 posts, read 1,389,430 times

Advertisements

No, I am not a female. If you read my posts, you would know I have no medical problems, no conditions, and have never been hospitalized.

I simply had a mark on my skin (probably a birthmark) that was cut off by a doctor, the rest of the surrounding skin was sewed up together to close the hole.

No skin was grafted, no mole was removed.

Unfourchantly, the insurance company we had at the time disbanded and the medical clinic it was done at closed down.

That means no medical records, like the procedure never even happened.

No idea if this is even an issue, my recruiter seems to think so.

I told her it wasn't a mole removal and it wasn't a skin-graft, but she seems to think that the doctors at MEPS will still want to know about and will ask questions about the spider-shaped scar on my chest.

Old 07-29-2013, 01:44 PM

I just talked to a Air Force recruiter from Moreno Valley and told them about my situation: they laughed at me.

Yeah, that's very encouraging (sarcasm).

Well, in-between laughing at me and telling me to go Army the recruiter from Moreno Valley told me that if my recruiter from San Bernardino was going to ask on my behalf about my situation that it was probably going to take months at a time to get anything asked or approved, but really my chances vary because it is based on a case by case basis.

Second Post: I'm just going to post any further updates on here.

Old 08-30-2013, 01:21 PM

Update: I am not currently pursuing a career in the Air Force at this time any more as of 20130816 I have been accepted into and am now apart of the United States of America's Navy.~

Therefore if I could, I would close this thread, I will just not post any more in this thread.~ Thank you for all your replies and all your help.~ I hope you all get what you want out of life.~ ^_^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues