Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 12:01 PM

285 posts, read 261,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe from dayton View Post
No, you are not a veteran or a prior service member. Your failure to complete entry level training is not going to get you any bonus points or cause you to be looked on in a more favorable light.
About to point this out actually.

I'm not asking for bonus points, but asking if it's more or less legal and okay. I don't give a **** either way.

Now in reality, I don't even treat veterans any more special than anyone else. You get treated the same as a 15yo cashier at McDonalds, regardless. I don't treat anyone any better than or give anyone more respect than anyone else based on what they've done and labels they have. If you were in the military, great but are you a prick or not is what I go off of. If you're in the military and a dick, I'll treat you like you treat others and not give two and a half ****s about what you do in life. But if you're chill and cool, respectful at least, then I will show you respect. Simple.

I've been called a disrespectful prick for my views but I don't bow down to anyone just because of occupation.

Old 12-21-2016, 12:09 PM

26,527 posts, read 51,570,713 times

I think enough has been said.

This thread is closed.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues